StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Stock Arrival

Comments

• Is eu ez flange compatible with au pipe? I need 3x 3"!

• edited August 2015

Why not just add triclamp spool sections between each sightglass section? You don't really need to see every single plate, and the symmetry/look will be just fine. Probably save some dough too.

• @grim said: Why not just add triclamp spool sections between each sightglass section? You don't really need to see every single plate, and the symmetry/look will be just fine. Probably save some dough too.

I would love a couple of 5" spools. Too bad Smaug is discontinuing everything 5"

• I have some 2" brass ones in stock but i'm out of the 3" ones. We may look at sourcing them in the future but if you have immediate plans i'd suggest an email to Sunshine.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @Kapea , well well well, I do have a spare for you. PM me your Gilligan's Island addy and it will be on it's way to ya manana. I think I paid 35.00 for it so you'll just have to owe me. We'll work it out somehow B-)

sgk.jpg
    800 x 600 - 39K
  • PM sent. Thanks Capt!

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Mine are the 3 inch variety. :(

• edited August 2015

@ElectricEd said: Mine are the 3 inch variety. :(

3" Sight Glass Kit made of Brushed Brass @ StillDragon Europe

Best we can do for you at this stage Ed, sorry. Good news is that the alloy ones look like being an option to replace the lot at a really good price. Stay tuned for more news soon.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited August 2015

3" Sight Glass Kit, Stainless 304 @ StillDragon Australia & New Zealand

The stainless sight glasses look even better than i had imagined on the boilers.

sgkstainless1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 112K
    sgkstainless2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 98K

• I could never understand the use of brass, I hate polishing brass! Well done a great evolutionary step.

• Wait till you see the new ones we are designing now. They will be great.

• edited August 2015

How soon till my brass ones SGKs are as valuable as an original bubble ball? :))

• Bet you wish you had 4 bubble balls.

• Yeah, that would make it easier to find pants that fit... :D

• edited August 2015

Punkin when do you expect to get 2" TC Pipe back in stock?
    Need a couple of 510mm pieces to finish this.... :-)

twin.jpg
    460 x 800 - 66K
  • edited August 2015

I have a couple spare 510 pieces, give me an email.

That is a beautiful rig.

• I have almost sold out of the larger boilers the last couple of weeks as there has been a huge rush on them. I have one 200l and one 380l left in stock at the current pricing. There are no 120l ones left.

I have more on order from China, they'll be here in about 6 weeks or so and they will have some very nice improvements in fittings and finish that will be standard from now on. That will come with a price rise though and these two boilers are the last ones in the country at this price.

Let me know if you'd like to place a deposit on either one and i'll take them off the stock.

• Whats the 200L worth with shipping to Victoria? also what are the improvements you speak of?

Umm would probably need 3 of the 4800W elements and the guard kits to fit them :)

• edited August 2015

@Clickeral said: Whats the 200L worth with shipping to Victoria? also what are the improvements you speak of?

Umm would probably need 3 of the 4800W elements and the guard kits to fit them :)

The boiler is $2300, i can do element and guard packs in your choice of wattage for $100 each. I am out of stock for some of the drain parts that are coming in my next order, but a drain kit with 1" gate valve is $130. Pretty sure i can find all the parts to do this. I can look after you with reducers and clamps etc to fit your column, it comes standard with a 6" port.

Shipping will depend on postcode and whether you can pick it up from the depot.

The improvements i speak of would include full drain with 2" butterfly valve included standard. Glass manway hatch. PRV included standard on one of the 2" spare ports (available ex stock shortly to retrofit to any 2" ferulle). High quality finish with satin middle and mirror top and bottom. 380's will have six element ports, smaller boilers will have 3.

• can you ship a boiler directly to nz from china? No point paying shipping twice or would that be a logistical nightmare.

• Easy as. Give me an email with your specs and we'll go from there.
    The process is we get drawings to you of the exact specs you want, whether one of our standard line or custom fitted.
    You ask for changes or approve the drawing and we get pricing delivered and cleared to your closest capital port. I can arrange shipping from the port to you with a quote or you can pick up from Port or use your own carrier.

• The new anodised sight glass samples will be here in the next couple of weeks. I'll have a 2" and a 3" one to give away for testing all going well. I'll post more with pics when they come.

• cough I'll be a tester cough

• Not sure he is gonna have BOKA models.... =))

• @FullySilenced said: Not sure he is gonna have BOKA models.... =))

:))

• edited September 2015

Dear Captain,
    Arrived safely, Gilligan's Island.
    The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

Here I am - Kapea is holding me up with one hand. (you DO NOT want to know what he is doing with his other hand!)

Best regards,
    Your 3" brass SGK

image.jpg
    800 x 555 - 105K

• edited September 2015

Hello brass, welcome to our global StillDragon® community forum. I'm sure @Kapea will be taking good care of you. Have fun! <:-P

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• your not meant to drink while stilling!!!!

• edited September 2015

@punkin said: The new anodised sight glass samples will be here in the next couple of weeks. I'll have a 2" and a 3" one to give away for testing all going well. I'll post more with pics when they come.

I need to order some oak soon for the summer runs now winter has just about cleared, and I was going to order perhaps one 2" SGK for my only odd size tee section I have, so we may do a deal if they are bronze anodised ?

4 x 3" brass SGK, and 1 x 2" clamp is what I have at the moment.

I'd love to add more shining bits, but honestly everything is working fine with what I have.

My next project is pid control I sourced parts from a member here and online, but is there any movement on getting a kit together as was once discussed prior to the split you guys had ?

Fadge