About StillDragon: Home Brewing, Home Distilling, Distilling Equipment for the Home Distiller & More

Welcome to the World of Modular Distilling!

This is your place to be for all about StillDragon® products, the one and only completely modular distilling equipment, its configuration and use, distilling and brewing in general, be it at home or commercially at a distillery, and anything else that comes to mind. If you are interested in a Dragon or any topic related to distilling, brewing, fermenting or distilling equipment, this is where you belong to get all the info at first hand.

We, the forum administration and the members of the StillDragon® organization, would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves with this About StillDragon® page.

Table of Contents:

If you haven't already joined our exciting global community,

do so by klicking >>> HERE <<< now!

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Comments

• edited March 2015

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand

Home distilling, home brewing, distilling equipment for the home distiller: StillDragon®, who we are and how it all began with modular distilling at www.stilldragon.com.au for StillDragon Australia & New Zealand

Dear Reader,

My name is Garry Smith and I am the StillDragon® distributor for Australia & New Zealand. StillDragon Australia & New Zealand began at the same time as StillDragon North America, when a couple of people in the home distilling and home brewing scene found there were no products available for the home distiller to purchase except for some pretty inefficient complete units.

Most of the home distillers at that stage were building their own distilling equipment and there was no sign of modular equipment. StillDragon Australia & New Zealand started with Larry from StillDragon North America to supply modular distilling equipment to home distillers across the world.

Among our first products was the StillDragon® Copper Bubble Ball. A beautiful copper ball (not available any more and a real collectors item) with the precursors to our current bubble plates and eventually the trademark StillDragon® Sight Glass Kits (SGK).

We added more modular distilling equipment as the demand from home distillers and home brewers grew, bringing in cast brass EZ flanges and later machined copper ferrules to make it easier for home distillers to construct their own modular distilling equipment.

Eventually this all culminated a few years ago in the introduction at StillDragon® of the Dash™ series of stainless distillation columns and the Crystal Dragon™ series of glass columns.

We are still innovating new products. StillDragon® was the first to bring modular distillation to the home distiller, we were first to have fabricated new parts like copper cones and solderable ferrules for modular equipment. StillDragon® was the first to bring professionally made modular bubble caps to the market, the condensers, parrots, modular carter head Gin Basket Kit (GB4), Carbon Philter Units and so many more innovations impossible to list.

We were the first and are the only manufacturer to offer a comprehensive 58 page Operation Manual detailing the unpacking, cleaning, assembling and operation of our main Dash™ units that applies equally to our other systems. Also a comprehensive Operation Manual for our GB4 Carter Head Gin Basket that details assembly, operation and recipes.

We have comprehensive 24hr support with our forum here with expert users from across the globe.

We are the leaders in the home distillation and professional equipment market because we are the innovators, constantly bringing out the product our customers need and want. We at StillDragon Australia & New Zealand are home brewers who are available to talk, to advise where possible and to service your requirements. Our core values are delivering the best quality at the best possible value for our customer. This means we cherish value and customer satisfaction over other considerations like excessively complicated features.

If you want to get in touch with me, please register or log-on to our forum and send me a PM, or come and visit our website.

Yours truly,

Garry Smith
    StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited March 2015

StillDragon North America

Home distilling, home brewing, distilling equipment for the home distiller: StillDragon®, who we are and how it all began with modular distilling at www.stilldragon.com for StillDragon North America

Dear Reader,

My name is Larry Taylor and I am the StillDragon® distributor for North America. StillDragon North America LLC was established in Febuary of 2012. With the increasing popularity of artisan craft spirits sales and production here in the USA, StillDragon North America can offer the small batch craft distiller an equipment alternative to the traditional expensive equipment suppliers.

We at StillDragon North America offer competitively priced pieces that will give you a life time of service. We supply kettles, mash tuns, holding tanks, fermentation vessels and distillation columns.

See below a picture from the early days, a StillDragon® Copper Boil Ball (not available any more and a real collectors item).

Thus far our advantage has been the flexibility that our fully modular distillation systems offer compared to the more traditional choices. The modularity of StillDragon® equipment allows the end user to reconfigure their distillation apparatus to more adequately produce an entire range of craft distilled spirits that include whiskey, rum,vodka and even various methods of gin production.

No fabrication skills are needed to transform a basic whiskey system into a vodka column. All the components simply join together with tri-clamps.

StillDragon North America does pride itself on prompt and polite customer service. As a result we are privileged to service many repeat customers that have grown to trust that we do what we say, and that customer satisfaction with our products is our highest priority.

A very good percentage of our customers have enjoyed award winning recognition by producing fine hand crafted spirits worthy of medaling at various spirits competitions throughout the United States.

StillDragon® is the industry leader for developing new and innovative equipment and we hope that you choose StillDragon® equipment to be your distillation tools of choice.

Let the Dragon be your work horse at a fraction of the costs!

If you want to get in touch with me, please register or log-on to our forum and send me a PM, or come and visit our website.

Yours truly,

Larry Taylor
    StillDragon® Distributor for North America

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited August 2022

StillDragon Europe

Home distilling, home brewing, distilling equipment for the home distiller: StillDragon®, who we are and how it all began with modular distilling at www.stilldragon.eu for StillDragon Europe & the surrounding area

Dear Reader,

We welcome you to StillDragon Europe, which is a business of IETUM LTD, established in 2013, the exclusive StillDragon® distributor for Europe & the surrounding area, bringing decades of experience in mail order & import/export business from our other ventures to the table.

As passionate spirits enthusiasts we are officially certified Masters of Booze by the Austrian Chamber of Agriculture, and have graduated several additional trainings in the fields of fruit & grain distillation and sensory analysis. One never stops learning, and we are always anxious to compare notes with customers and distillers likewise.

Our goal is to establish StillDragon® as THE brand for all about distillation, be it distilling equipment for home distillers, brewers and breweries, farmers, micro distilleries or distilleries of any size, StillDragon® can serve it all. We strive to offer the very best customer service for the most valued quality products.

The European landscape is different in many ways to which we adapt our product line-up to suit local needs. Below you can see our custom made 75L bain-marie pot belly boiler with agitator, ideal for small batch productions with mashes including solids, testing new recipes and training sessions. We have a similar unit with 150L volume available as well.

Without doubt modular equipment is the future, a market segment in which StillDragon® reigns supreme. It is a great honor and pleasure to be part of such a fantastic community and exciting craft.

It isn't just a job or hobby, it's a lifestyle!

If you want to get in touch with us, please register or log-on to our forum and send us a PM, or come and visit our website.

Yours truly,

The Team of StillDragon Europe

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited March 2015

StillDragon® Community Forum

Home distilling, home brewing, distilling equipment for the home distiller: StillDragon®, who we are and how it all began with modular distilling at www.stilldragon.org for StillDragon® Community Forum

Dear Reader,

I am @Moonshine, the administrator of the StillDragon® Community Forum, and I welcome you to be part of something really fantastic.

On 18th May 2013 I flipped the switch and this extraordinary community forum was born, a place for the StillDragon® User Group to discuss matters important to us, the place to be for all about StillDragon® products, the one and only completely modular distilling equipment, its configuration and use, and anything else that comes to mind. If you are interested in a Dragon, this is where you belong to get all the info at first hand.

The forum's user interface and its way of handling things may look different to you at first (and it is, as is StillDragon®), but I'm confident that once you get used to it you'll love it and won't look back!

We are making a difference here. Forget all the other forums about distilling, which are strictly moderated and censored, where postings disappear all the time and where dictatorship is the norm. Our place not only comes with an extremely friendly atmosphere with free speech that hardly needs any moderation at all, but also a plenitude of really talented and helpful distillers from the private and pro sector likewise. Thanks to the support by the StillDragon® organization we can keep this an ad-free environment.

Mission Statement:

To create the very best Home Distilling Forum & Pro Distilling Forum likewise!

My goal for our forum is to provide the best possible user experience, for which I put a lot of work into by correcting spelling and formating errors to enhance readability and optimizing uploaded pictures for optimal forum performance all the time. There is no need to be alarmed, I never change content, all I do is for the greater good to preserve the valuable information our forum members provide.

Be part of something great! If you haven't already joined our exciting global community,
    do so by klicking >>> HERE <<< now!

Wherever you are on the planet, I hope you like it here. :)

If you want to get in touch with me, please register or log-on to our forum and send me a PM.

Yours truly,

Moonshine
    Your Devoted Administrator of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

This discussion has been closed.