StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Stock Arrival

Comments

• @jonno said: Can you put one aside for me with my winning beanie for when i next order mate?

Shit. Winning beanie eh? :((

If only i'd remembered that before i sent the last one out. 8-X I will definately put one of these aside for you and you can either take it for free or wait for the next lot of beanies in a couple of weeks.

Yours made your parcel Mickey, but the parcel didn't make the mailbox. It will go today, sorry. B-)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• It's all good mate! Nearly got enough money for my next new toy order

• Just thought I would thank @punkin for all his help with the boiler over the last month. He has been very understanding with what has been going on with my work stuff. Thanks mate.

• You are very welcome mate. Wishing you and yours all the best into the future. It'll be worth the wait once you see it sitting in your shed. DA:O

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• More than 300Kg of fittings left my warehouse today to be added to tons more fittings that are already at the crating company for the next Aussie sea freight.
    Should get loaded aboard ship in about 10 days or so.
    Lots of goodies but the baby dragons are not produced yet. If all the pieces are ready before my little trip to the states in 2 weeks I'll try to express ship @punkin a couple of them. Pop him a PM if you want him to reserve one for you.

• @punkin said: Boiler order going in today.

The onion boilers will now come to Australia with a minimum 6" still port. These can easily be reduced down and can be supplied standard with a 6x4 short endcap reducer.

This way if you wish to put a five or six inch unit on top of your boiler there will be no restrictions.

If anyone wants other mods, now is the time to speak up, i can easily order one with gas skirt and drains, or any other mods like extra element ports over the standard 3, slanted port on top for later addition of an agitator etc is all easy and cheap to do now, but hard and expensive to do later.

If you wish to reserve a boiler please email of PM me to find out how you can do that. The 200's were sold within a day of landing here last time and never made it to the website.

At this stage i am ordering 120l and 200l jobbies unless requested for any other size.

I had to do some digging but I found what I was looking for think I might have miss understood it.

• All good mate, it's packed and ready to ship tomorrow.

• The new merchadise has shipped to me today, so i should see it before the end of the week.

There are plenty more beanies coming, bucket hats and i'm looking forward to seeing the Golf/Hand towels. I think they are going to be real handy in the shed <:-P

I'll re-list stock of the beanies now in anticipation and the others will be listed in the next day or two. Be aware the beanies won't ship till Friday or Monday.

• @punkin said: The new merchadise has shipped to me today, so i should see it before the end of the week.

There are plenty more beanies coming, bucket hats and i'm looking forward to seeing the Golf/Hand towels. I think they are going to be real handy in the shed <:-P

I'll re-list stock of the beanies now in anticipation and the others will be listed in the next day or two. Be aware the beanies won't ship till Friday or Monday.

Love the idea of the bucket hat.

Hope they come in "fat head" sizes ?

• 'One size fit's most'. Hoping to see this stock today, i'll make up a Fathers Day Gift Pack for the Aussies. B-)

• Is there such thing as a towel clip. Like purse or headphone clamps. So can clamp to any bench and hang clean towel.

• edited August 2014

Dunno, i'll keep an eye on 'The Block' and see if i can spot one. :D

The towels do come in a model with a little loop, but it's a couple bucks extra. If people would rather those i can order them like that next time. They'd hang on a cuphook or a bent nail then.

• edited August 2014

The merchandise is all here and looks better even than i expected. The beanies are a much higher quality embroidering than the ones i had done locally, and the logo is larger. The bucket hats have come up fantastic, the logo is clear and sharp. The hats are fairly large and would suit anyone with a normal blokes head to a punkinhead like mine. Maybe not for most ladies and too big for kids.

I'll look at getting a smaller size in a brighter colour for the ladies in the summer if the demand is there.

The towels are fantastic. The logo is on the velour side and is crisp and sharp. The towel is a very good size at 660 x 360mm and will come in very handy. The stiching does show on the back, but ought can be done about that.

I need to take some better pics of it all today sometime hopefully and put the rest of the stuff up on the site. I'll put together a StillDragon Gift Pack that consists of a Beanie, Hat, Hand Towel and Flask Set and list it on the site at $49 sometime today ready for Fathers Day.

buckethat1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 47K

• edited August 2014

@jonno , let me know which two of these items to put aside for you;

Beanie

Bucket hat

Flask Set

Handtowel

The Gift Packs are now up on the www.stilldragon.com.au webstore at;

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/stilldragon-merchandise/

beanies2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 36K
    buckethat2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 61K
    flaskset1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 47K
    golftowel1.JPG
    800 x 601 - 28K

• I have one of the first beanies and it looks like crap compared to these , just saying.

• Well they got this product guarantee send it back for credit and order another... >:)

• If you paid for it, send me an email and i will replace it. I thought i could do better than the first beanies done locally, they cost me $17 each for the embroidery plus the cost of the beanies and $60 to set the run up, so owed me about $24 each. I sold them for $15 each (cept for the ones i gave away).

These ones cost me about $13 each plus shipping so they are much more affordable. That they are better quality in the embroidery is a bonus. They were done in Vic.

I still don't want anyone being unhappy though. :)>-

• edited August 2014

They look grate mate. I like the bucket hats. Would be really nice to see them in mossy oak for those of us that like to hunt and fish. Can I buy a bucket hat and have you put it aside until I make another order.

• Yes mate, can do. I'll look into the camo ones, maybe get fluro green stitching?

Saw a guy at the post office last week with camo pants and a fluro work shirt and fluro beanie on. It was all i could do to not say something to him about defeating the purpose, but he was bigger then me and looked mean. :))

• Thanks for my SD Hip Flask set @Punkin. I'm absolutely stoked with it. These are a great item to buy as presents for friends & rellies (and the price is a bonus too)!

My beanie is serving me well during these 3°C days 8-|

• @punkin said: Yes mate, can do. I'll look into the camo ones, maybe get fluro green stitching?

Saw a guy at the post office last week with camo pants and a fluro work shirt and fluro beanie on. It was all i could do to not say something to him about defeating the purpose, but he was bigger then me and looked mean. :))

It makes more cents then you think with the fluro then you think. If it was orange that is as deer can not see orange. So High viz orange writing on the hat is good.

• Yep, will do for next run. That was my thoughts as well.

No worries Philter, thanks for being a great customer over the years.

• Another new sea freight shipment is due to land at Botany in the next week. Hopefully not too long after that it will have cleared customs and be on the way to me.

It contains all the out of stock items (except 2" copper ferules) like element guards, small DIY controller kits and 2" x 305mm TC pipe.

Also contains 5" Crystal Dragons, Procap plates for 6 and 8" models and some new Milk Can Stands.

I'll announce when it's counted and ready to go into stock. B-)

• For all those emailing, ringing and messaging about element guards...the shipment is due to be delivered to me on Monday or Tuesday next week (fingers crossed). Allow a day for unpacking and checking and i will start filling all the backorders and then will be listing the guards on the site (i have one backorder for 12 guards as well as others so there will be a limited number).

I will order more express as there is only 70 in this shipment.

The 2" copper ferrules are out of stock for the forseeable future. I need to order them as a set of 2", 3" and 4" as they are turned from one bar from my understanding and i still have lots of the other two sizes.

Anything else that is out of stock should be back in stock with this order.

Apologies for the element guards, but it was a combination of a fantastic increase in demand and a set of holidays and such that created the shortage. All be fixed soon. B-)

• The new sea freight is in and being unpacked. The element guards are now listed back on site. The 2 x 305mm TC pipe is also now listed.

The DIY small kits will be listed in the next couple of days as i unpack the crates and then assemble the kits. There are no boxes for the large kits, they will be out of stock for some time.

There are stack of new reducers and stuff that needs to be photographed and listed including the cute little 2 x 3/4 bowl reducer and a couple of 4" x 3/4 short reducers.

The 5" Crystal Dragons are also here as well as a couple of 4" super reflux condensors (one already spoken for).

Keep an eye on the site from Thursday on for new stock being listed.

• Small DIY kits now listed back on the site as in stock.

• I'm about to make an express order. If anyone has anything they need that is not in stock or is a part i don't normally stock, now is the time for a PM or email. B-)

• Do you have any of the 4in super reflux condensors? I couldnt see it on your webstore.

• They are not listed yet. I have two only left and two of the 9 tube regular 4" relux condensors. they are $349 and $259 respectively. If you want one email me, as i think @MickyMoonshine is in on one of the remaining two before you. i may get a couple more in the express shipment idf i have orders, otherwise it's nov/dec time for them.