StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Stock Arrival

Comments

• Bugger the 5 inch upgrade. Just need the plates!

Hopefully by the time I can afford the 100 liter boiler you'll have the plates in 4.

• I have 120 litre boilers. They have a lot more features than the 100 litre boilers i've seen. How would you like to drop a boiling hot 4" cap on your foot while doing a clean/refill :((

I'll have the 4" plates soon, they are coming express. B-)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Yeah I meant the 120. Fuck buying from that other wanker.

• But... he may throw in a wank with the order just for you.... =))

• Wouldn't surprise me lol. Keep it simple stupid. As the work mates say. He can go eat a dick.

Enough about idiot, back to staring at the pro caps!

• edited June 2014

So my Christmas list is now,

2X 4" complete bubble tees 1X 510mm packed section 1X 120L boiler 2X 2400W elements (cant run bigger atm :( ) 6X Procap 36 integral bubblecaps

Wishing I had 3phase power with 50Amps

Might have to get some pricing :p

p.s oh and some 100L fermentors to feed the new boiler hahahahaha

• edited June 2014

I have added dozens and dozens of new lines this morning. From a whole new range of short, bowl and tapered reducers to all the Procap 36 items i currently have like 5" plates, caps, tees etc. New lines of the Twin element milk can boilers that now have everything an onion boiler has, Bells and Whistles packages and even some new push connect fittings.

The Bells and Whistles units are available with the twin element upgrade in both Dash and Crystal Dragon in 4" configuration with a single click.

There are replacement lenses for sight glasses, gaskets etc.

Coming soon is a range of Duck's Nuts packages of 5" Dash units on 120l and200 litre onoin boilers. Single click, complete units ready for wiring and connecting your plumbing.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Am looking to adapt my current boiler onto the 5" product so am wondering about a 6"x5" and a 4x5" reducers.

No rush but thought I would put them on your list. Congrats on the new down comers they look like a beautiful piece of engineering

• edited June 2014

Hi Nick, i'm assuming you want to come off a boiler with a 6" connection and then to use your existing 4" reflux condensor? It'll be interesting to see how the 4" keeps up as power is increased.

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/6-x-5-reducer-short/

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/5-x-4-reducer-short/

I have 5 x 4 bowl reducers coming express but they won't be here for a week or two.

You can't put a 5" plate on a 5 x 4 short reducer is all if you were planing on going that way. You'd have to wait for the bowls.

• Thanks Gary, will start scrounging and see how long it takes to save the money, will also wait and see the bowl reducers, they always look nicer,

• edited July 2014

Express shipment is here. This includes some of the 4" procap plates. First in best dressed unfortunately. Pricing should go up on the web tomorrow.

Element guards are back in stock and i have 5x4 bowl reducers.

• Procap 4" plates are now up. Sorry there's no pic, but it's three caps with flow directors and the plate.

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/bubbleplate-complete-4-with-procaps/

• 1 beanie left in stock, new ones are ordered.

• Punkin just put a order in. For beanie and other goodies.☺

• You got the last one mate B-)

• Your store would not let me buy one.....got something against fat people?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Dang I hope not (since I know someone a little heavy-set :-h )

• You have one coming to you via one of your customers mate. He emailed me last week saying he hadn't got it yet, hopefully he'll get it this week. Auspost can be a little slow on overseas parcels and i've been a little slack on keeping proper tracking records on little across the counter shipments as i do them so infrequently. I usually send stuff via courier or satchel.

Lloyds getting the premium pack of SD accessories once they are all here.

• @punkin said: ...... Lloyds getting the premium pack of SD accessories once they are all here.

Christmas is coming early this year!

• edited July 2014

Yours is in US and on it's way to Larry.

The beanies have proved more popular than i imagined. Lucky i've found a cheaper supplier or they would have sent me broke. :ar!

• I would like one as well @punkin

• Send me an email when they are back in stock mate. We'll work something out. Or better still get onto your local distributor and push him to get them done over there. Let him know which design you all prefer.

• edited July 2014

I got an offer for some 3600 watt low density elements the same as i first stocked cheap the other day. These will be run out and not stocked again as i now stock the ultra low density style. There's forty elements going at $40 each. Once they are gone they are gone. So if you want a good, cheap incolloy coated element or think you may want one in the future, grab a couple and throw them in a cupboard in the shed.

It's the short one in the middle group.

Save $19.40 DA:O

elements1.jpg
    100 x 75 - 3K
    elements2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 52K

• Got 3 of your 2400 watt elements, quite pleased. Accidentally dry fired one for a couple of minutes and its still chugging along perfectly. Can't complain about that.

• edited July 2014

Flasks are here. They look great. Really good quality, but lightweight. As good as i'd hoped.

I'll be listing them on the store tomorrow (edit, got some energy and they are listed now) http://www.stilldragon.com.au/stilldragon-stainless-hip-flask-set-180ml/ , boxed set with funnel and 4 shot cups at $12 per set. They came in a little cheaper than i expected.

Free set with each complete Dash or Crystal Dragon purchase while i have stock too. B-)

flaskset1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 47K

• Can you put one aside for me with my winning beanie for when i next order mate?

• Did mine make it in the mail today? They look really good

• Put me down for a flash set will send money tomorrow :)