StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

New Stock Arrival

Comments

• Im away for the weekend starting tomorrow morning so will not be able to despatch on Friday or Monday. If anyone wishes to order before 9am tomorrow should see it away, otherwise Tuesday morning.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I'm putting my order in for 5Kg of sausage plus some of the fish that you catch.

• Come on over and i'll cook it for you too.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Can't. You're away til Monday and I have to work on Tuesday.

At least you know what's in the sausage, I'm terrified of what could be in the sausage here.
    I'm reminded of the children's saying... "Sugar and spice and everything nice" but more likely "Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails".

Enjoy your trip @punkin!

• Back and unpacked the new stock today. The new T500 adaptors are brilliant, they are a very heavy duty fitting. They will be listed on the site tomorrow.

The Ace of Hearts is finally in Australia with the first one shipping out to today. Mama is VERY excited to know it's coming and she should have it tomorrow. There will be a couple spare in the end and they will be listed tomorrow or the next day too.

If you tried to reserve one and i haven't been in contact with you in the last couple of days, better get in quick.

The new gaskets are here that should make fitting a 2" ferulle to a keg a breeze and save people sitting at the workbench with a razor, they will be listed tomorrow.

New red and blue hose back in stock too.

• Also Mathew, if you email me i have your ferulles, i have lost your contact details.

• Do you have any of the flexible TC pipe that Lloyd has mentioned?

• No it's coming in the sea freight mate. Dec/jan

• Ace of Hearts now listed; http://www.stilldragon.com.au/2-5-crystal-dragon-ace-of-hearts-complete/

Adaptors and gaskets also listed.

• 2" triclamp gaskets back in stock. Apologies to those that have been waiting a couple days to order.

• edited December 2014

Turbo boilers are now in stock and listed as a boiler here;

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/30l-turbo-boiler/

Better still buy as a unit with the Ace of Hearts for plug and play.

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/ace-of-hearts-30l-turbo-boiler-complete-system/

Or put the Ace on a Milk Can;

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/ace-of-hearts-50l-milk-can-boiler-twin-element-complete/

aceofhearts5.jpg
    418 x 800 - 42K

• One Ace of Hearts left till after xmas. There's been some real nice custom combo's going out in the Babies.

• And those Little Mother Fuckers work very well... :D

hmm thinking of suggesting a name change what do you think i would suggest again

:)) =))

• If the name changes you'll have to give yours back. :((

• NO punkin that was my original name for it...

• New stock is due to arrive the second week of January. It usually takes at least a week to clear customs and then it has to ship 5hrs by road to me which often takes a week as well. I can say barring customs being dicks that i should have stock of the baby dragons by the end of January and all the other items like 380l boilers etc that have been out of stock should also be restocked.

• Will this include the SS flexible TC pipe? If so what sizes can we expect!

• So sorry @vooharmy but the shipment only included 15 assorted pieces of flex pipe that are probably already spoken for - and its all special order. I'm showing 6 pcs of 2" x 500mm, 6 pcs of 3/4" x 300mm and 3 pcs of 3" x 500mm FlexPipe.

Punkin is in a difficult position of stocking what he knows will sell vs laying in inventory with no sales history and all on a limited budget. Some items sit on the shelf and others get wiped out too quickly and no-one can predict which is which when ordering 3+ months in advance. Me too! My shelves here have excess stock to buffer against expected demand while other items that are desperately needed now cannot be filled so close to CNY.
    Predicting the future is a tough game to play. I guess we all suck at it.

• @Lloyd said: So sorry vooharmy but the shipment only included 15 assorted pieces of flex pipe that are probably already spoken for - and its all special order. I'm showing 6 pcs of 2" x 500mm, 6 pcs of 3/4" x 300mm and 3 pcs of 3" x 500mm FlexPipe.

Punkin is in a difficult position of stocking what he knows will sell vs laying in inventory with no sales history and all on a limited budget. Some items sit on the shelf and others get wiped out too quickly and no-one can predict which is which when ordering 3+ months in advance. Me too! My shelves here have excess stock to buffer against expected demand while other items that are desperately needed now cannot be filled so close to CNY.
    Predicting the future is a tough game to play. I guess we all suck at it.

Just Fyi I am currently a Purchasing and Inventory Manager in the FMCG field , with a background in end to end supply chain and logistics optimization :P so some of us aren't bad at it ;)

• I just bought those pieces as speculators as i thought they may be the most common demanded sizes.

I mostly just wanted to see the quality of them and list them as an option. None are spoken for as this is the first time anyone has enquired about them.

But Lloyd is right, at one stage a couple months ago i was shipping two milk cans a week and have ordered 25 of them, i haven't sold more than a couple in over a month. It's a funny old hobby and hard to predict what people will want.

One day i'll have a stock clearance sale when i get around to it.

• A big thanks to those customers who take the time to finish product reviews when invited by my shop. It helps me in reputation and also helps your fellow distillers to know that the product they are looking at is of good quality and suited to their needs.

• edited January 2015

I've shipped out an SD Keyring/Bottle opener free with all orders over $100 or so for the last 4-6 weeks.

More than 200 openers later and i heard the first mention of someone finding one in their package this morning in an email.

Are they getting lost or have people been finding them handy? I know there are plenty in use around here. :))

bottleopener1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 30K

• I think mine got lost.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited January 2015

Don't recall seeing an order from you?

Here you go buddy, just click 'add to cart'

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/smaugs-keyring/

• Thanks buddy.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• I got 1 ,am I special ... sure I saw em for sale at $101.00 and a hip flask

thanks Punkin

• Thanks punkin. Got a couple. Handy, put them on my keys.

• I got one too but sent it to @Smaug who promptly lost it =))

• Word on the wire is @punkin's big sea freight has cleared Aussie customs and back-orders will soon be filled.
    May take a few days for it to truck to his warehouse and be counted into inventory so look over any bits you may need.
    Now is a good time to get into the queue for any gear you are missing because the holiday shutdown here will make his next sea freight delivery many months away.

• Thanks Lloyd, yes i am hoping to see it next week. Not looking forward to the many, many boxes i need to unpack but them's the breaks.