StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Welcome to our Next Generation Community Forum!

Comments

• @Lloyd said: A beautiful girl picking her nose in public, normal.

I just have to ask Lloyd - did she eat, wipe of flick?

• @Philter said: I just have to ask Lloyd - did she eat, wipe of flick?

Bluh-dee hell mate

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• I'll need to put those responses in another thread to help keep this welcome thread on track.

• edited May 2013

@Lloyd

Too late, I guess everybody wants to know now! :D

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Sorry for dragging this thread into disrepute, but this is now one of the ten wonders of the world :))

• I'm fully enjoying this new forum format but I don't see what the underlying software is? It's really intuitive and reader friendly though. Good choice guys!

• Hello Mini its really nice to see you here

• Welcome Minime!

• edited May 2013

Well, I figured I'd find you guys somewhere. ;) Like a punch a pigeons you had to land somewhere. :))

• Helloooo NWvapors :-c

It is what you make it!

• Welcome Vapors.... your looking spry as ever... in a Che Guevara kinda way... =D>

• Hello Everyone,

And welcome to all new members. It really is a pleasure to see our new forum get filled with so many familiar people so quickly. :)

Most of you don't know me, I was a member of HD & MD as well, but pretty much only for reading.

I just wanted to say that we are an open community, with freedom of opinion, without dictatorship, and moderation limited to the necessary minimum. I as forum administrator will only take care of the technical matters for insuring the best possible user experience with our stunning new forum software, and I hope you don't mind me sometimes optimizing postings for formating and attachments/images handling.

If you have any questions about forum usage or features, please don't hesitate to ask in the "Introduction" category. Whenever I add a new feature to the forum software I'll make a brief announcement under "Activities".

Have fun! :)

Greetings,
    Moonshine - Your Devoted Forum Administrator

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• G'day all, Just found this site and it's good to see what's happening around the traps and look forward to a different style for a change.

• Welcome Troppo

• edited May 2013

Hi guys, guess what, SD is coming to Europe! :D Don't be alarmed by my formal introduction, I just thought I make a proper appearance... It's good to be here. Greetings, Michael

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• You are in a good position there in EUR, this stuff goes like hot cakes,enjoy the ride, and pleased to meet you Michael :-c

It is what you make it!

• Wow how things change, I get busy and go away for a bit and bam the whole world is upside down!

• Heeeyyy Rockchucker,nice to see you here!

It is what you make it!

• @Smaug said: Bluh-dee hell mate

Sorry Smaug, I must have missed your reply. That was spoken better than an Aussie :))

• Howdy Rock. Jump in.

• @ Rockchucker You found you way.

• Rauh-kuh glad you made it. Hope all is well.

• All has been great real busy with work! But I need to fill my barrels, the well has run dry! Thanks for the welcome.

• @Philter said: Sorry Smaug, I must have missed your reply. That was spoken better than an Aussie :))

Don't encourage him FFS.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Gday all kezza here some of you may know me as home brewer from other forums, you guys have a good setup here

• edited June 2013

hellooooo Kezza!

It is what you make it!

• Welcome Kezza

• Hi guy's. I've bounced between a couple of forums but ended up here. Good to see some familiar names.

• Welcome Unsub. Good to see you here.

Have a look around and wade in when you're comfortable. Lots of points of difference with the software, but it's really easy to navigate this way. I jus use the home page and the activity page.

AndTheDragonDotAuOfCoursePunkin

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• G'day everyone, am a newby here a mate of awesome who said get on it, so here i am looking forward to learning and chatin about stuff we love.