StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Today in the Shed

Comments

• Damn, so thats what organization looks like. I am too embarrassed to post a picture of my shop in its current state.

• Bloody hell Punkin, that's an impressive line up of SD gear.

I'd love to see it first hand. A man with some dosh could go nuts in there :))

• Get a few blokes over here shopping every now and then. Rossco and Stubbydrainer have both done a couple of shopping basket trips as have some others =P~

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Really nice, @punkin! Nothing beats a properly ordered lineup.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• @SDeurope said: Really nice, punkin! Nothing beats a properly ordered lineup.

I wouldn't know. About the time I get mine about 1/2 filled in, Punkin and Smaug raid it.
    Mercilessly.

• edited June 2013

Stocked the shed yesterday and today after the sea freight shipment came in yesterday. Shelves look much better now they are stocked. Plenty of stock in reserve of most items too. There is still a few items that i am low on so an express order will be going in within a week or so. If anyone needs something that is not showing live on my site now is the time to speak up with an email or PM.

Can't believe how quick the new space swallowed up 8 cbm.

image image

shelf4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 127K
    shelf6.jpg
    800 x 600 - 120K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I'll take one of whatever you are out of. :D

Looks good Punkin!

• Show us some photos of those boilers!

• The 200l one is sold, so still crated up, but i'll take some photos of some of the 380's and 120's. There is a 120 on top of a 380l that looks real good for scale.

• That's some mighty strong shelving you got there. No sagging at all from all that weight that I can see from the pictures.

• edited June 2013

Hey punkin, I just have to comment on your walls, the lack of thickness, insulation and burglary protection on the walls of the way we have it here in the North .. Would I have so much GOOD and easy selling products other words, risk of theft when thieves had rubbed his hands ..... and a simple plate wall do you get through with a cordless nibbler for 2-4 minutes and almost noiselessly ....yes there are new models that are really quiet in plate ...

Have you always warm weather year round with you, you have no period in which the temperature at freezing temperatures?

Insulation also insulates against heat and cold ..... Much heat is worse than the very cold weather, you can not take off more than into the skin ...

You need to build out the SD learns to grow rapidly when it has come a little more in the larger size of both columns and boilers and I will help with what I can contribute, I hate the Germans' monopoly in Europe ...

looks good punkin;-)

Cheers :ar!

• @harley, yes the Germans think they have it all in their hands, and rob anybody blind on their "premium" equipment. Let's see how that goes when we start exhibiting at fairs...

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• We get down into hard frosts Harley. Occasional snow shower half an hour up the road, but we usually have -2 to -5 or so in mid winter and warming up during the day. Aussies don't seem to spend enough time in the shed to insulate them.

Theives are not such a big problem round here, and if they did get in they'd be after the power tools or the motorcycles rather than bits of stainless most likely.

• I'd recommend a kangaroo instead of watchdog. :D

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• If they make a "conscience decision" to break into someone's dwelling or shed, they should understand that the owner would also make a "conscience decision" to protect it.

• @Philter said: If they make a "conscience decision" to break into someone's dwelling or shed, they should understand that the owner would also make a "conscience decision" to protect it.

Aye! Never mind the dog... Beware of OWNER!

• You need to build out the SD learns to grow rapidly when it has come a little more in the larger size of both columns and boilers and I will help with what I can contribute, I hate the Germans' monopoly in Europe ...

I think we should prise Germany in Europe, expecially now.

• edited June 2013

Started boiler mock up Finally fells like I'm getting somewhere

image.jpg
    600 x 800 - 58K
  • I'm watching you keenly. I reckon your on to something good here. More surface area the better.

• Aussies don't seem to spend enough time in the shed to insulate them. I spend more time in the shed than the house, it's the Aussie way lol

• Not in the actual shed,but finished the carpentry work today on a 2.5 yr remodel of a house and 3 other buildings on the property,YEEEEE frickin HAAAAAA,drinks are on me ya have a choice UJ,Panela Rum,Rye/wheat,SF,4 flavors of friut nukins,Peach,Pineapple,blackberry,Blueberry and just finishing a rubbarb strawberry, Ok 5 flavors! :-c :-c Wife is on to mixing some Blackberry fruit nukins in her Ice tea! As the Drowning Pool song goes" Let the bodies hit the floor"

It is what you make it!

• You better go make some Thai Terror so you don't have all sweet stuff.

• @punkin said: You better go make some Thai Terror so you don't have all sweet stuff.

Yes Sir,It has been chatted about here with swmbo,after the vodka column is up and running it will be done,I do have the recipe in the 3 ring binder! :)>-

It is what you make it!

• In the shed today, was going to use my electric element boiler (3600W) to run 40L of UJSM

Bugger decided to go and cause an earth leak on me mid way thru heating up.

Had to switcheroo to gas

Currently getting 7.2L per hour @ %85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guZweTCPNHk

Running 3x 6" SD bubble plates., after the vid she started to puke :(

IMG_1334.JPG
    360 x 480 - 46K
    IMG_1335.JPG
    640 x 480 - 42K
    IMG_1338.JPG
    640 x 480 - 37K
    IMG_1340.JPG
    640 x 480 - 38K
    IMG_1341.JPG
    360 x 480 - 30K
  • 3.25L @ %87 after heads and tails cut (40L boiler charge)

• Dam! They is two big ass sight glasses =D> What are they 6"? 7.2 l/h at 85%, confirms I'm going 6" :D

• yep, 6in sight glass (its normal 5mm glass so i need to be very very careful)

• That's a beastie complimenting loo, very nice!. I had to pee after that video haha. Was the ABV down cause you were running it harder?. Which plate was less active in the pics?. Lots of questions!.

• middle plate was less active

3plates = ~high %80 sounds correct to me.. ??

• Ran another 250gallons of wash on a strip run today. Building up strip run stock. After mutiple strip runs I got 120gallons of 140proof now waiting for the new 8" Crystal Dragon to show up.

IMAG0149.jpg
    600 x 800 - 50K