StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

No Topic Thread

Comments

• For me that would mean a charger chord rendered useless and mostly distorted.........Did you break it?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Not quite at the stage of forcing it in, no :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Watching a Chinese batchelor show called "if you are the one". I think i can stand about 30 more seconds.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Just tried a beer that tastes exactly like lamingtons. Newstead brewing co Brisbane

• edited January 2014

I have finally learned the meaning of life.
    And wanted to share it with you.
    PLEASE take the time to fully understand it because it can very well save your life, your marriage and put you on the path to Karmic bliss.

hers and his.jpg
    355 x 469 - 29K
  • Looks about right to me.

• WTF were you doing in my bedroom?

• In the pix above, "His Side" becomes the "dogs side" around these parts...

Am I the only one who forgets that when drinking commercial spirits (Like, say half a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush) to taper it because it just ain' all hearts like my own Texas Sweet oak? ?

Had a pickin' and sipin' event Saturday eve.. The boys brought they's own jugs, mostly low life stuff like Rebel Yell, Ezra WIlliams, etc..I broke the seal on a bottle of Bushmills BB I'd gotten a year or so ago as a gift... Filled my flask and headed to the barn...I mostly just nip as we play thorough the evening - Hard to play well if you are too far off the reservation...

Missus said I came back in later and re-filled - I vaguely remember this... Pickin's ended at 3:30a, and while I was fairly well lit up, I was still able to help pour some of the others into the TooDrunk shuttle for the ride home (Provided by a missus who also loves football and the smell of sweet ferments inside).

Sunday was reminiscent of my days in the military as a sailor when I'd hit one port too hard...Lordy, even food wasn't tasty......I even left wings (A fav of mine for watching football) for later 'cause it just wasn't tastin' good.. Even a follow up 5-hr energy didn't take it down (Loaded with B6/B12 complex to reverse the drained feeling)

I guess I've been spoiled 'cause it'd been a very long time since I had drank any thing commercial.. Jut wondering if I was the only one, or it's just part of it all...

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• @DistilliTraK, I can confirm that commercial spirits indeed have that effect in most cases! ;)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• edited January 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L80XYgxjIw8

I know i'm gunna be in big trouble and get abused, but what can a man do?

shoppinglist1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 73K

• edited January 2014

I'd say waxing should fix that issue ! Assuming you mean the hairy stuff !

• Or one of them newfangled shavers that are shaped in a half circle...Meant for shaving balding surfaces....

I like how you communicate to the missus ;)

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• edited January 2014

Filling a stapler. It can be so simple and satisfying or it can be so frustrating.

Sometimes the line of staples breaks into 4 bits, then when you close the machine it gets stuck half closed cause the bits have jumped up sideways.

Then the machine gets jammed on the second staple and jams again every staple after that.

But you don't notice until you've punched it three times, so all the staples are twisted up in the hole and you have to get your pocket knife out to get the fuckin things out of the slot. Then it jams again first go cause there was one you couldn't see under all the other ones so you tip all the staples out, throw them away and put a whole new row in.

Then sometimes it can be just like it was for me now, opened it up, opened a whole new pack of staples that were all neatly in their full rows, drop a row in (no need to be greedy and try to fit 1.5 rows in) close it up and BAM. First go every go.

StaplerZenMasterPunkin

• Feel better young master?

wai1.jpg
    235 x 215 - 9K

• edited February 2014

I was reading on another forum the other day that someone i used to know, a licensed distiller and forum owner presenting as an expert said that there was no such thing as neutral spirits because he could find no reference to it on Wikipedia :)) =))

He's come out with rubbish before but this one's a beauty.

Someone should tell the TTB :ar!

TTB - Spirits - Chapter 4 - Class and Type Designation (PDF)

• Brew Clubs.

Some of you guys should start a club up, the amount of orders i get from different customers going to a couple of places is crazy.

Swan Hill would have to be the distilling capital of Australia, Perth would be a close second judging by the number of customers i have there.

Melbourne people are well represented, but i know it's a pretty large town. :D

Could just see it The Swan Hill Tasting Club, monthly meetings at someones place for a run, people giving talks and presentations on new things they've been trying or something they have a depth of knowledge on, product tastings and swaps. It'd be great. B-)

I'd be happy to sponsor some hats or something too :-bd

• Swan Hill has a population of 9000 or so, not a bad result !

@punkin , its more than just a good idea, with the privacy BS and such, I will put it out there, please feel free to pass on my email address to your clients if you wish.

I'm sure you already point them to this site, so they could pm me as long as they know that that I am in sunny Swan Hill.

We have two of us in the same street in fact 2 houses from each other! and we borrow stuff when needed. I know they are a few guys distilling, the welders tell me they do a few jobs here and there, but I dont really know anyone that has your gear?, but after 4 years I'm still not a proper local as yet.

fadge

• I reckon i have 6 or 8 customers in your town alone. Was going to say there must be no fishing, but you guys are on the Murray aren't you? :)

• edited February 2014

• ^^^^^ good lord.....

• I'd be clamped onto that steel so hard i'd win immunity from a Limpet.

• I'm still picking seat cushion out of my ass after watching it from my chair. My legs would be so stiff they would have to put me under to get me off that thing. And I'm reasonably okay with heights ... Damn

• @Cambo said: I'm still picking seat cushion out of my ass after watching it from my chair. My legs would be so stiff they would have to put me under to get me off that thing. And I'm reasonably okay with heights ... Damn

• Hear ya cambo,my feet like to stay within 30 ft!

It is what you make it!

• I spent most of my working life flying trusses. I have no problem walking the ridge/peak....That vid made my legs feel weak.

• ^^^ Was that one of those youtube moments where you go there to look up something relevant to your life and then end up on something like this ^^^ thinking how the hell did i get here?

• twas on a jokes page somewhere.