StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Ground Control to Major Lloyd!!!!!

12346»

Comments

• edited April 2014

Yes the basic one would do that job, then it could also be used for reflux control as well making it good for both jobs at an economical price, you would only have to change the setting from heat to cool, or use two PIDs like in the panel I built for Cunnyfunt.

• Thanks olddog. Is that a REX C800 series controller?

• edited April 2014

No that is a sample I was sent from a manufacturer in China, it is better priced and more versatile than others, this is one I have suggested to Lloyd to be part of the kit. The manual is dead simple to understand unlike some it comes unbranded so Lloyd could probably get the Stilldragon logo put onto it

pid.jpg
    800 x 600 - 49K
  • Seems like an excellent little controller. I must see if I can get me some. Thanks mate.

• Lloyd I am looking forward to seeing these enhanced bubble cap plates. ;)

Fortunately I am not at home to work on my own column, so I can wait for your results to be published. I am deffinitely putting your bubble caps in my own plates, and will put in an order later. Just not sure if I will be using the old ones or the modified ones.

Assuming that you have modified the caps!!! Or are your enhanced plates something completely different :))

• OK Myles He ain't sayin right now...Tan has him too scared to even mention it...as in he may get a knot on the head.... ;)

• Let's just say it's something not seen before in the world of bubbleplated stills on a hobby scale, and i've never seen it on a production still either. :)>-

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Punkin has me sworn to secrecy, that's all that I'm allowed to say.

• @olddog said: Got a clear workbench ATM if anyone wants a 240v build

I do like the idea of it @olddog olddog. I'll PM you some details.

Cheers,

Mech.

• This is sweet OD.