StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

No Topic Thread

Comments

• Are you repeating something the red headed fruit loop has said or is this a held opinion?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• You have red hair?

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Well we do have our own red headed fruit loop, thankfully she's not in charge though.

tumblr_nfaoukbsS41sm3tzvo1_500.gif
    500 x 281 - 899K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I'm curious as to how you think insulting the duly elected leader of another country is going to turn out. Do you think this forum is a Progressive echo chamber?

• Get ready for a REAL lesson in corruption me thinks.
    Half the world is kicking back with popcorn and the other half is shit scared =))
    Lisa Simpson is next in so hopefully she can clean up the mess left in his wake.

• edited November 2016

@Kapea said: I'm curious as to how you think insulting the duly elected leader of another country is going to turn out. Do you think this forum is a Progressive echo chamber?

That's just plain funny. You wouldn't want to tune into a TV broadcast from anywhere else in the world then :))

• I couldn't care less about TV broadcasts from anywhere else in the world. :))

• You'll be right Gilligan. Only change is instead of the Skipper you have Mr Thurston Howell III running the island.
    It's the rest of us that are worried.

• edited November 2016

Unless the Chinese crack the shits preempt like the Japs did.
    Nah, that'll never happen (again) :-?

• +1,000 Kapea.

They did EVERYTHING they could to get her elected. They crucified Trump and basically turned a blind eye to her corruption. The people have just gotten sick of her and her lies and deception.

• I agree with you @jez. The people are tired of the way thing are and the political way. Stop selling the country, stop giving away our resources, create some jobs or help protect the ones we have , encourage manufacturing, do some infastructure . - the list is long.

Time will tell but it is the voice of the people- but time will tell.

• edited November 2016

But hey, the good news is we have a collie dog that wants to move to Oz!

image.jpg
    601 x 341 - 32K

• Plenty of sheep for it to chase

• edited April 2017

@punkin said: You'll be right Gilligan. Only change is instead of the Skipper you have Mr Thurston Howell III running the island.
    It's the rest of us that are worried.

If you suck up all the pap that the Clinton lapdog media has been dishing out you deserve to be worried.

• edited November 2016

@Kill_Devil_Spirit_Co said: didn't get stadium. did get weed. priorities apparently.

we'll all be be making whiskey in the morning.

I sent my ballot in to Michigan but I was following that one closely for San Diego. I honestly wanted the Chargers to get a new stadium. I thought it would have been a good thing. I'm shocked weed wasn't a landslide yes though.

• edited November 2016

@SoCalBrewing said: I sent my ballot in to Michigan but I was following that one closely for San Diego. I honestly wanted the Chargers to get a new stadium. I thought it would have been a good thing. I'm shocked weed wasn't a landslide yes though.

The Dolphins have a mostly new stadium, and they still suck... :(

No amount of weed will make that better.

• What were the side issues you guys voted on and their result. I see medical weed was one. I have not heard too much about this but i do have limited radio access at the moment.

• 50 states - thousands of "side issues". Each jurisdiction (state, county, city...) can have different initiatives on the ballot. Lots of local stuff.

• @Kapea said: 50 states - thousands of "side issues" ways to buy votes.

Seriously?? 'Can I self medicate and watch sports' were the cutting issues??
    Not that the alternative was worth voting for either but it just shows how truly broken democracy really is, worldwide too. The cancer is spreading.

• Thanks Kap . Did not know how it works.

• The stadium actually did mean something to me personally, the planned area is right next to the new distillery next to one of the more busy parts of the city. Foot traffic is astronomically important to us here with the current laws.

Also I like football.

• edited November 2016

I only post this in jest but i had a little laugh. Apologies in advance

dumb.jpg
    800 x 600 - 56K
  • @Kill_Devil_Spirit_Co said: The stadium actually did mean something to me personally, the planned area is right next to the new distillery next to one of the more busy parts of the city. Foot traffic is astronomically important to us here with the current laws.

Also I like football.

:) Fair enough

• I thought the commentators on MSNBC and CNN were going to kill themselves when they saw he was winning...it was precious!

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• It was like that here too. I think Trumpi owes Rupert a beer or two.

• @jacksonbrown said: ... it shows just how truly broken democracy is...

I wouldn't know about that. The USA is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.

But you are right. The cancer is spreading - the globalist communist cancer known as Progressivism.

• edited November 2016

I was talking about the paranoia and fear mongering that's the standard modus operandi on all sides now. Giving idiots the vote doesn't help either.
    I'll have to look up Progressivism when I'm done with Idiocracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

• My missus is doing her doctorate of the failing of Neoliberalism.
    I'll send you a copy when she's done, you'll love it =))

• So for my state, absentee ballots only get to vote on the people, none of the stuff as I am stationed in California. I'm a Lions fan and that will never change, but if the Chargers got a new stadium/convention center paid for from hotel and tourism taxes, I saw it as a win. Even if I was registered to vote here, only the actual City of San Diego residents could vote for it, and I live in the outskirts.