StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon North America Bulletin Board

Comments

• Was kinda the theme at adi too as I recall.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @CothermanDistilling Gibbs Brothers Cooperage Hot Springs AR makes barrels ..... Rock Town Distillers Craft Distiller of the year uses them exclusively... would be worth a look

• PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY#$)(&&)#$)*&!@!@

• @smaug - sometimes when things are added to my cart on the website, it says the items are not in stock... I am guessing that this is 99% accurate, and you know when new ones are coming in. I have 2 suggestions that could save time.

1 - have the bebsite show eta of the next shipment 2 - have you be able to see a report of how many things were added to carts, especially those that are out of stock..

btw, what is the eta on 8" CD glass?

• and eta on 4" product condensers, both 20" and 1Meter ;-)

• About a month or so CothermanDistilling.

• Larry , Is the site up and running good ? I have been trying to place an order and nothing will go into the cart.

• and is that month or so up yet?

• @Ak49er said: Larry , Is the site up and running good ? I have been trying to place an order and nothing will go into the cart.

Sorry for any inconvenience. What items are giving you problems? I'll check from my end.

• @CothermanDistilling said: and is that month or so up yet?

We still haven't gotten the arrival notice, but hopefully we'll get it any day now. It's usually about a week or two before we actually get it in stock once we get the arrival notice.

• Any glass parrots in this shipment?

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• edited January 2015

None on this one @Kapea.

• Got the stuff ordered , must have been on my end with the new computer and all. Thanks

• Cool.

Glad it worked out and thank you for your business.

• Any gin baskets in this shipment?

• We did just now receive our release notice for the fittings. Evidently the shipment arrived on the 20th and did go through a Customs exam. It has been at the bonded warehouse for 2 days.

Hopefully it will be on our warehouse floor Monday morning but I can't make any promises.

Let us now pray.

• edited February 2015

We did receive our delivery just this morning. As soon as we get everything counted in we will get all the back orders out as promptly as possible.

Thank you for being so patient and certainly thank you for your business.

1.jpg
    600 x 800 - 90K
    2.jpg
    600 x 800 - 64K

• If you get time can you post detailed pics of the mash tuns? Having someone in the pic for scale would be great too! Thanks :)

• Looks a very familiar process, except for the having someone to help you bit. =))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited February 2015

Hi Shindig,

At the moment the floor is really cluttered so these pics are not as "detailed" as I would have hoped for.

Not trying to sound salesy at all, but if you are interested in the tun I would recommend considering your choices as expeditiously as possible since Jeff has about 4 perspective buyers in his pipeline.

If waiting is not a problem then we can accommodate pretty much any request that you may have.

The Tun in the pic is a 2000L

1.jpg
    600 x 800 - 49K
    2.jpg
    600 x 800 - 42K
    3.jpg
    600 x 800 - 61K

• FYI, sorry for any confusion. The latest tank delivery is not here yet. Perhaps 2 or 3 more weeks till the tanks arrive.

This delivery is for fittings and the like only.

• Hey! I see my carter head in that third box from the left, in the second crate over! It's here! Woo hoo!

Gin, gin, gin gin, Gin, gin, gin gin... (The Little Carter Head Who Could)

• Wow! Jeff seems so tiny ;) haha Thanks for the pics!

• edited February 2015

Smaug, looks like you have a leprechaun, infestation i see one standing beside one or your boilers in the warehouse photo... small little feller ain't he...

• Smaug, dragons... I think they could be Hobbits. The big, hairy feet are a giveaway.

With two oversized 45' containers packed completely full with only tanks on their way, where are you going to put it all?

• @Lloyd said: Smaug, dragons... I think they could be Hobbits. The big, hairy feet are a giveaway.

With two oversized 45' containers packed completely full with only tanks on their way, where are you going to put it all?

Rack installation today.

• I do like the idea of a 2000L mash tun...that doesn't require me to stir the bastard! Nice.

Now, if someone can tell me how to empty them without straining my back I'd love it!

• I met Jeff and he is normal size. The mash tun is huge.

@Kapea, 40 GB4s were sent, I think they were on this shipment. I can guarantee that my fingerprints are on each and every one.
    That does not increase the value... it just means I'm a slave here that folds and packs boxes. :))

• @TheMechWarrior said: I do like the idea of a 2000L mash tun...that doesn't require me to stir the bastard! Nice.

Now, if someone can tell me how to empty them without straining my back I'd love it!

Can open the hatch with the rake running and a goodly amount will empty on it's own.

• Does the price tag start with a 1 or 2?

That thing is a monster.