StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Ethanol Fireplace, anyone?

2»

Comments

• I do loves me some good Chinese food! Hand over the noodles and no one will get hurt... B-)

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Lloyd, I know when you were looking at that flame, you were wondering how big of a boiler that it would run.

• I'm looking forward to trying a stack of those restaurants in the next couple of months. Too much vegetables for me in that picture though.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Haha, maybe a boiler the size of a can of coke, FC.

Kind of a rule of thumb here, Punkin, that veggies to meat is about 10 to 1.
    The north is mostly noodles, the south gets mostly rice... I'm in middle China so there is an abundance of both. I'm just far enough away from the coast that seafood is both expensive and low quality.
    Pork is cheap, beef and dairy products are crazy expensive and vegetables are almost free.

The university across the street has closed for the holiday and the students have all gone home. The little restaurants and vending carts that are close (I figure somewhere between 150 and 200 of them) are all shutting down now. Dang, looks like I'll have to fend for myself for a few weeks >:P

@TheMechWarrior how did your solid fuel trial go?
    I'd love to dispose of fores and heads by turning them into solid fuel.

• I have a batch of calcium acetate that just finished evaporating after a few days, so I will be doing my first trials with gelling my foreshots this evening. Results to come...