Hello to all from Portugal

Hello to you all
in the effort to put the old pressure cooker still resting i started the design of a new still
only to find better choices here at StillDragon
thx

Comments

• Welcome devilshine.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Howdy mate.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Ola. Seja Ben-vindo.

• Welcome @devilshine, there is pretty much no way around StillDragon nowadays, so feel right at home here. You surely find something fitting nicely onto your old pressure cooker, seems the new Crystal Baby Pro Dragon could be it. Gotta wait till @SDeurope has them available laster this year though.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• thx but i will leave the pressure cooker to rest for a while i was modifing a keg with a 114mm bolt on flange before stumbling upon stilldragon modular stills i already put my sights in a dash 1 with SGK or a 5" Bubble Plate Still with procap36 a crystal dragon would be very nice but a bit fragile for my thumbs

• Funny how many people think the CD's are fragile. If you drop the parts from a height on a concrete floor you may crack a lens, but you may damage a tee as well if you do that.

They are simple to pull down with only 5 or 6 nuts to undo to access the whole section and once assembled are as tough as any other column out there.

I think the benefits (being able to see the reflux coming from the downcomers from across the room) outweigh any limitations. I used to think it was complex to remove plates until i realised all you have to do is remove the plates and put the lenses back. No multiple rods needed. B-)

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• now you picked my interest are there any plans for a 5" CD with Procap36? or a redesigned 4" plate with procap36 for the 4" CD?

• Yes sir. At the top of the page contact sdeurope. Or ask @moonshine a European market question

• edited August 2014

Both are already existing. The 5" was designed around the Procap and the vehicle for the Procap release. The 4" plates are in stock for the most part around the world in limited numbers.

The very first thread on the home page is the 5" Cd with Procaps.