StillDragon is proud to announce the new StillDragon ProCap36 (patent pending)
After more than eight months of prototype testing, design and development and a large R&D expense, StillDragon has turned a wild idea into a wild reality. Now you can have almost 100% of your plate area an active interface instead of the 70% that's considered usual with bubble plates. Plates that are unfloodable at up to twice the vapor/reflux input rate!
StillDragon ProCap36 Bubble Plates Parts
Some features include:
- An advanced design that allows every bubble cap to drain more liquid from the plate than it can produce
- Prevents plate flooding and allows for faster vapor speeds and increased takeoff rates
- Increases the active area of the plate by eliminating the need for a dedicated downcomer
- Enhanced collection speeds that are comparable to the larger diameter systems
- Increased ease at which the system can be brought to equalization during the reflux period
- Ability to pinpoint where the reflux lands on the plate below
StillDragon 5" Crystal Dragon with ProCap36 Bubble Plates (view from above)
StillDragon 5" Crystal Dragon with ProCap36 Bubble Plates (view from below)
Available now in all the Pro size columns from 5" and up.
Shown below are the new 5", 6" and 8" ProCap36 bubble plates.
StillDragon ProCap36 Bubble Plates
The StillDragon 5" Crystal Dragon Pro series...
StillDragon 5" Crystal Dragon with ProCap36 Bubble Plates
StillDragon - 5" Crystal Dragon with NEW ProCap36 + Flow Director Bubble Plates Demo Run
Watch @Lloyd's Demo Run of a StillDragon 5" Crystal Dragon with the NEW ProCap36 + Flow Director Bubble Plates!
StillDragon - ProCap36 Adjustable Downcomer Add-On Demo Run
Watch @Lloyd's Demo of the NEW Adjustable Downcomer Add-On for the ProCap36!