StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Slogans Wanted

Comments

• edited July 2014

Recipes include:
    StillDragon Bloody Mary (Drunk date gets in a fight and needs to go home)
    Dragon Shots (Nipping with the beast)
    Dragon Shine (It'll light you up)
    Lights Out ( 6 Dragon Shots)
    Dirty Dragon (Drinking with Clint Eastwood)

• @punkin Nice hip flask, will want one of those.

Now we just need some cut out dragon logos attached to chains, to go round decanter necks. Possibly holding a placard in the mouth with the name of the spirit on it?

• edited March 2016

Looking for new promotional items ideas for SDAU. Just saw some capes on Alibaba, we could do SD capes and SD stoles?

Anyone else got ideas of gifts or swag they'd like to see stocked?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• A SD spinnaker for my sailboat?

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• "Hey Kapea, you're still draggin' your jib sheet over the side.." B-)

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• You'll have to get onto Larry about that one.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I didn't read back, so apologies if these have been covered.

SD logo Drip mats Shaker set Swizzle sticks Coasters Ice bucket Coffee mug

With this slogan:

Distill. Chill. Swill.

• So bar mats/bar runners. What preference do people have the fabric rubber backed style or the silicon rubber style?

• Fire, Water, Air, Earth...... and Stilldragon The Fifth Element of Life

• Cayenne Pepper flavored Condoms........ "Put a little DRAGON heat in your love making!"

Available with or without Bumps or Studs for his or her pleasure...

• Would that pepper be on the outside or the inside?

• jezjez
    edited March 2016

Crystal Dragons, the best crystal's a man can buy.

• StillDragon a man's best friend

• jezjez
    edited March 2016

Forget the rest buy the best, StillDragon Still's since....... (When ever you guys started)

• jezjez
    edited March 2016

StillDragon the distillers choice since .........

• StillDragon...
    What'll we make today?

• Sorry guys, i just tacked on to the end of the slogan thread. It's the barmats and other trinkets i'm interested in your opinions on.

• I'd vote for the full silicone rubber mats. The company I work for buys them for Diageo. I can get you a vendor name if you need it.

• Thanks if you could PM i'd appreciate it. So long as i can meet the MOQ, i only need a couple hundred.

• I'll shoot something to you tomorrow morning when I get to work. I'll see what else we buy, they might have some other interesting stuff.

• edited March 2016

Bit worried about the design on the hats. I like the bottom, Chinese Army hat style, but obviously the logo is going to be much smaller than they have mocked up?

Fits on the streeter style but i don't think that will appeal to my customers.

armyhat1.jpg
    800 x 697 - 48K

• Bottom Chinese hat is very appropriate considering they own half the country. We will fit right in, may be they wont notice us under the hat.

• I have always thought that black hats are not very practical being that hats are meant to keep the sun and heat off you and that black will absorb the greatest amount of radiant heat compared to other colours.

If it aint half off, it aint on sale!

• Mesh back trucker hat, with some silhouette of a stripper, like the kind you see on a mud flap.

• A still sack for keeping all my clamps gaskets etc in - I am using a pillow case at the moment.

• Good idea.

• A nylon mesh bag that you can dunk in a bucket of sanitizer.

We keep clamps, gaskets, and various commonly used fittings (45s, 90s, reducers), in a perforated stainless bin. Makes it easy to just dump everything into sanitizer for a few minutes, lift out, and drain.

Even if it all doesn't need to be sanitized, it's still easier than putzing around with a handful of parts.

• @Malted said: I have always thought that black hats are not very practical being that hats are meant to keep the sun and heat off you and that black will absorb the greatest amount of radiant heat compared to other colours.

Hammer hits Nail...

Especially here in Florida, I won't even wear a tan hat for this reason.

• says the guy wearing a tan hat in his avatar...

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• @dad said: says the guy wearing a tan hat in his avatar...

That's an old picture. Back then, when I was a young man, I could handle more heat.