StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Game of Thrones, Season 4 [SPOILERS]

Comments

• They couldn't really believe Tyrion is responsible ???

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Naw, but he'll get blamed...

There were 12 people there with motive and access. Who says it was the wine? Could have been the cake. HA!

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• If you read the books you will find the miesters had made up choking poisons in another book and that they were made into fake stones for a hairnet that was given to Sansa.... the Queen of Thorns... combed or touched Sansa's hair before or during the feast books say one from the hairnet stones was missing.... and the cup was in front of the Queen or Thorns... on the table.. Or did Sansa somehow use one...

HAHAHAHAHA oh the web of mystery that has been spun...

• I little prick should have suffered more, after a good long public cry :((

But in a nice way, of course :))

They are going to make Tyrion responsible only because I like the little guy.

• ok so at the start of this thread it was grate but now its just plain old meen I wont get to wach the season till its all aired on tv. How do I block this thread lol.

• =)) ain't nothing you can't get from the net if you push the right button, so I'm told.

• sorry mate but cyber sex just dose not cut it

• Maybe you are doing it wrong? :\">

• New product in the works.... Dragon Lube.... :))

• @Drunkas Download the books on tape and listen to them... if you don't have time or the vision to read that many pages.. if hearing is an issue... man you would have me stumped for a bit finding you an answer...

FS

• edited April 2014

Finally got the chance to catch up...

:-O >>> !!! OMG !!! <<< :-O

But well, he had it coming, and honestly even without spoilage it wasn't any close as shocking as the Red Wedding!

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Couldn't bring myself to watch the Red Wedding twice, that much carnage of enjoyable characters only needs to be seen once.
    But Joffery's death? It gets better every time I watch it.

• @Moonshine said: Finally got the chance to catch up...

:-O >>> !!! OMG !!! <<< :-O

But well, he had it coming, and honestly even without spoilage it wasn't any close as shocking as the Red Wedding!

I was a bit surprised at how soon it happened into the new season however

• Well with only 8 episodes lotta ground to cover in this season... it gets better...

• 1 hour 58 minutes to the new episode... LOL

• @FullySilenced said: 1 hour 58 minutes to the new episode... LOL

Haha......counting the seconds myself.

My parents are over for Easter supper.....will be showing them to the door soon.....

• Downloading episode 3 now, I figure they need to introduce some new characters soon before they run out of people to kill!

• This episode is to fluffy......need more dragons and nekked Dani.

• I think I'm starting to strongly dislike Queen Cercie because she wants to kill Tyrian and because she is quite generally a bitch. Her King Slayer bro is kinda cool in his own way because he saved the giant girl from being a party girl in a past episode and that gave him man-points.
    I am, however, falling for the Mother of Dragons because she is all for the little people, she has the unsullied army, she has generals that are cool and she has dragons (and, yes, she has really nice tits and an ass that goes from way over here to way over there - see season 3 if you don't understand).

Guys on The Wall are screwed multiways as is normal. Some things are constant at least.

And mercifully, Joffery is really and truly dead. Too bad actually because the little bloke, Tyrian, is gonna get the bad wrap for that bastard's demise. Hoping he beats the wrap.

No dragons or Dani tits in this episode but I give it 2.5 thumbs up anyway.

Don't check this thread if you don't want spoilers!

• ITs just getting started... still a shitstorm or 12 on the horizon... :))

• 3hours 3 mintutes till Show time... :)]

• edited April 2014

Winter is coming.

1.jpg
    600 x 800 - 111K

• Ok geeks see which house you are. http://m.zimbio.com/quiz/wK1eBDbbA8J/Game+Thrones+House Hope the link works im in tbe nights watch

• Was a good episode. Lloyd will have his tits to see and a little humpin action... he will be happy and we got to see dead people.. and a white walker or two...

hmmm .... put me in House Stark...

• Not available to me yet for download so still waiting for the tits.
    White walkers are cool too.

Says I'm a Dothraki... I've have thought evil warlord jedi knight superstud but quizzes like these always reveal the truth.

• Crap @FullySilenced you lied! No tits of to mention and none from the mother of dragons, my heart throb. Got a white walker scene or two that is always cool and (spoiler) the crippled Stark boy captured by the bad guys that will obviously be killed in the next episode.

Oh, and the butler did it.

• Colonel Mustard in the sitting room.......cuz the boy can't stand.

• One Hour 20 minutes till its got time .... @-)

• I feel bad...Greyjoy!

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• Hodor...unchained.