StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Game of Thrones, Season 4 [SPOILERS]

She got her needle back and a horse.

Season 4 episode 1 not special but I was getting Game of Thrones DTs (and you KNOW I'll watch it again)...

Sorry for the spoiler if you haven't seen it yet. This show is not as good as great sex but better than normal sex if there is such of a thing.

This show kicks ass on so many levels.

Comments

• I thought there was a gratifying amount of story in that first episode. I am kinda bummed that Dani did not get nekked and also that her black dragon took a nip ather

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• I know not to read this topic until AFTER l get to seas 4. Still getting through seas 3, try to watch while out in the shed during a run.

Fadge

• Opening was a good one i think overall Dragon's are growing and getting testi...

I watch it even though i have read the books a couple times...

• @FullySilenced is it close to the books? I know the books are always better.

• Books have more details but its along the story line... The Red Wedding was almost a duplicate of the book.. again except for the minute details.... and what they did with the bodies etc.

• This show keeps me interested...there are enough plots that every character isn't in every episode...violence, humor, magic, dragons and naked women...I'm sure they left something out.

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• So is it just me or is the Hound impersonating Punkin?

• Punkin ain't that pretty first of all .. and no where near the bad assness of the Hound... Arya would whip Punkin's ass...

• @Drunkas said: QQ

https://imgflip.com/gif/5xy73

Thanks, that was definately missing from eposide one.
    Surely they'll have that problem fixed by eposide two, there at the latest.
    And my, how those dragons have grown.

• @FullySilenced said: Punkin ain't that pretty first of all .. and no where near the bad assness of the Hound... Arya would whip Punkin's ass...

I meant his quick wit. That verbal exchange in the tavern was the best dialog ever. Especially that bit about him going to eat ALL of the chickens.

• Punkin does well Wit wise... and yes the chicken scene was good ....

• Punkin prolly gonna eat all the chickens too.

• I'll have to download this stuff and see what you guys are slurring me about. Never really heard of it till now.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• He drank everyone's wine also. Got to have wine with chickens.

• That sounds more like it. Had a very nice bottle of Taylors Cab on the w'end.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited June 2014

Here is the scene we are blithering on about Punkin:

Edited by @Moonshine: Video URL removed, because video not available on YouTube any more due to copyright claim by HBO.

• Went to see the grandkids on the weekend and the little bastards gave me an extra few hitchhikers to bring home with me.

So while i'm laying on the lounge all day coughing up greenies i'll be watching Season 1 from start to finish if it can keep my interest between naps and spews. >:)

• I didnt read any of this. Planning on watching the whole season in one go when it finishes. Im also holding up a newspaper over everyones comments as I type so I cant see a spoiler in my peripherals

I just thought I would share that

nanu nanu GoT fans:)

• @cunnyfunt said: I didnt read any of this. Planning on watching the whole season in one go when it finishes. Im also holding up a newspaper over everyones comments as I type so I cant see a spoiler in my peripherals

I just thought I would share that

nanu nanu GoT fans:)

Me too, no idea how to check a discussion like this without getting spoiled. Although I don't want to wait till the season is over to give it a binge watching, I just couldn't find the time to watch the season premiere. ;)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Got through 5 eps of the first season yesterday. Not feeling any better today, so pack orders and onto the lounge i reckon.

The stuff coming from my lungs and throat is thick enough to be classed as antimatter.

1 dog beer at lunch time i reckon, should get me the same evil look as yesterdays dog beer.

• edited April 2014

@moonshine if you dont have it on dvr you can watch it on projectfreetv.

• i did check and it is on there and a couple of the links worked for me ...

• @Chalmer said: moonshine if you dont have it on dvr you can watch it on projectfreetv.

Never heard of projectfreetv before, but I have no problems getting hold of my favorite shows, if you know what I mean B-)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Killed the little bastad!

Don't go to weddings...

• NO SHIT! Was a good episode though and as far as i am concerned... this death was appropriate... The King is Dead... Long Live the King!

• Excellent! Can't wait to watch it now. Am I a bad person to have wanted that sadistic bastard killed?

• Crap, poison.
    I wanted him poked with a sword and linger in anguishing pain but Joffery's death was too easy for that crazy bastard. All in all, I am pleased though.
    If I could stick a blade in anybody in my whole life it would be this guy... and I'm a peaceful person.

Hope he stays dead in episode 3 or I'll have to ask every known distiller to rally by my side to end him at all cost!

Damn shame we got Joffery instead of Ned Stark but I didn't write the script.

That's why I pull dragon strings instead of dreaming up Game of Thrones episodes. Too many twists.