StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Hello From Nor'east Texas, USA - DistilliTraK

2»

Comments

• Hi ever'one...

I changed the ordering process - No discount codes required now... Just a free download now. Ya still need an email address to complete the checkout.

If you decide after the trial period you want to continue, it's a matter of asking me for a key while DistilliTraK is still in Beta form. In March, that'll change as it goes live..I am not exactly sure yet, as my real job has ramped back up as it does each January-March time frame.

Cheers all..

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• Hi Everyone...

A point has come up and I wanted to clarify - If you are going to try the product, please remember that the first time you launch DistilliTraK the date clock starts ticking on the trial version. After 30 days, well... it expires.

So, please be careful when you launch it for the first time. Installing it (copying the files from the zip file ) does not start the clock. Only when you execute it for the first time. I will adjust the trial logic to be 30 uses on the public release but that does not address the copies that are already out there.

The beta program has all but completed, and I am in preparations for the production release so at this point I am no longer issuing free beta keys to extend trials.

Thanks for your continued interest and support!

• Hi everyone... With the Spring comes new growth :) Even thou corporate has done their level best to steal all my oxygen these past two months I have still managed to keep the DistilliTraK ball moving forward on the field...

In between RSC builds and other hobby activity, I am pleased to announce some new features in the up coming release candidate of DistilliTraK. You can read about it here;

DistilliTraK 3.7 - Release Candidate 1 - Features/What's New!

Cheers and thanks for your interest!

• I think this is great and just bought my copy.

• Folks - DistilliTrak 4.0 has been released. This is the first production release. The trial period has been changed from '30 days' to '30 sessions' and includes full access to Basic and professional features.

The biggest contribution to this release is the addition of Microsoft Excel Export and Import functions. I built a method that allow you to export the contents to excel spreadsheets, or convert your existing spreadsheets and then import them into the data base, and it will auto populate the associated data stores *like Inventory types, measurement units, etc. Excel Templates are included for your convenience.

Export Menu

Import Menu

If you don't have Microsuck's Excel program, you can still use DistilliTrak, simply download the 'No Excel' DistilliTraK Package.

I have also altered a number of other points:

• Streamlined the installation process
    • Corrected all reported errors from beta team 3.6 testing
    • Changed the Batch list and other list screens to use drop downs for action selections, and filter and sort options for the lists
    • New screen management structure that keeps only the active screen visible
    • Added new Inventory check functions for batch recipe's
    • Updated Inventory accounting to allow mixed unit measurement usage to decrement correctly
    • Added TTB Reporting for AFP reporting

You can download the new User guide DistilliTraK Users

Note: If you have a 3.6 license Key, please send me your installation serial numbers from 4.0, and I will generate you a new key for 4.0. Each major release upgrade has new keys, but I will grandfather old keys.

In this instance, the trial basis was adjusted from "Days" to "Sessions" to give folks more time to trial the product. That caused a rework of the key structures so I could not maintain the old keys that were previously generated.. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Note 2: There are TWO keys - Basic and Professional - The basic key uses the serial number when the product first launches and is shown in the Basic Registration License Nag Screen.

The _Professional License Registration Nag _ Screen is displayed when any of the "Pro" features are launched outside the trial period, and will have a separate Installation Serial Number. Please send me BOTH of them if you have purchased a Pro License.

Smaug will have discount codes for StillDragon members in a day or so. Thanks for your support, and interest in the development of this product. I have so much more I have planned for the future of it.

DistilliTrak

1.jpg
    795 x 547 - 103K
    2.jpg
    704 x 712 - 103K
    3.jpg
    718 x 735 - 114K
    4.jpg
    651 x 438 - 59K

• Looks real good. I'd still love to see it usable on non-M$-OS (front- & backend) and OpenOffice/LibreOffice in addition to Excel. I know that most will use computers / laptops with M$ OS except maybe tablets running Android, but I don't have a single computer running M$ around any more, only Linux and Android devices.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Heya Moonshine - After a short hiatus from coding, the non-Winblows platform is next!

But right now, I am giveth to strong drink ;)

• Good to see all your hard work come to fruition mate. I hope you make a motza and thanks for the discounts for StillDragon customers :D

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Well, it's a pretty damn solid release. I've been testing it for some time. I was about to release it two weeks ago, and then, I had a preview with a distillery... I'm glad that constable pulled me from in front of that truck after all, now... :) What he suggested wasn't bad, and really, it was necessary. So, back to the bench, tool up some more "Modularity" ;) - plug it in, repeat the entire integration test, and Yep, here tis...

I didn't write this to make a motza, however I do appreciate the sentiment, I did work hard on it. But, it's a lot like what you fella's do with the equipment, something solid, and capable, and will endure. I'll be happy to just recoup my expenses I swiped outa my Shelia's cooki jar b4 she notices ...

I've a list of methods for converting it to a Linux based and cloud based app. I just don't like relying on the internet for squat is all... But, if there's a market niche, hell, I'm gullible, I'll write it..

4.1 is in the Sip-n-Dip (Brainstormin') stage - the DSP reports (Weekly and Monthly) for the American consumers are going to go in next along with aging and a containerization (Bottling).