StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Moonshiners on TV

124»

Comments

• Has anyone else been watching the new series? Biggest bunch of clowns I've ever seen! Good for a laugh or two though.

• I've been watching it unsub, pretty crazy people believe all that stuff, they teach me what not to do. Lol

• uh-oh, just saw Tim visiting Asheville distilling, talking about putting in a thumper. That thumper was installed last March when we visited and saw the yellow liquid in the bottom of the 2nd column that I thought might be corn...

• I cannot access Moonshiner vids here but every time they do something profoundly stupid our sales increase. Bless those idiots!

• they walked 30' away from a good running still, and magically it exploded like it was in a action movie, then the wreckage was amazingly imploded like you blocked off a the still and sprayed it with cold water... then what do they do? decide to build a bigger one...

• not as big of idiots as they think/know most of the audience are for believing it...

• Look, Your Favorite Show Is Back »

And The Shining Must Continue!

Who know they are gonna make it that long without getting caught?

Safe For Your Daily Work Environment?

mooshiners.jpg
    800 x 465 - 70K
    copper_in_the_woods.jpg
    533 x 800 - 55K

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Mildly entertaining. 100% scripted bullshit. Jim Tom should get his own show.

• A brewer friend bought a vacation/retirement house up that way and found out Jim Tom lives really close by, I think he actually gave JT taste of a bottle of 727 vodka when hanging out with local 'experts', and he liked the barley background... need to send some more up there and arrange a visit for an event!

• Can you imagine the stories that old coot could tell?

• Here »

is a link of our commercial that will be aired during moonshiners (minus voiceover and final product shot) We will be competing vs Climax in the spring in Chicago also. Thank you again for the support guys. Password for video link is littlechicago

• VOICE SCRIPT:

It's a place of years past.
    where men still wore suits.
    And your name wasn't mentioned
    even if it were Capone or a Black hand.
    When in tough times, a man could hop a train to buffalo
    with a suitcase full of bootleg liquor,
    just to put food on the table.
    He held himself to a higher standard, and we still do.

Welcome to little Chicago,
    where the only question is "Do you know the password"?

Fade to white

Product shot

Available where ever fine spirits are sold

Please drink responsibly