StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Game of Thrones, Season 6 [SPOILERS]

Comments

• UH! OH!

Now I know what you meant! Who saw that one coming??? :))

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Lots of people predicted... didn't expect a few of the deaths some deserved some not

jon.jpg
    630 x 354 - 42K
    tyrion-and-i-know-things.gif
    498 x 249 - 1M
    jon-awake.gif
    600 x 327 - 3M

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

melisandre.gif
    500 x 281 - 1M

• Night’s Watch oath

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. — Night’s Watch oath

"Wear it, burn it, whatever you want," Jon answers as he walks away. "You have Castle Black. My Watch has ended."

And with that, Jon Snow's oath is broken.

I personally don't think he broke an oath of any kind...

happy stillin,

FS

• edited May 2016

Ends when you die. And he did.

His obligation was fulfilled.

Particularly when it was the Night's Watch that killed him.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Jon Snow leader of the Wildlings Army of the North, Brother of the Khaliese, Tyrions Brother, Father of Dragons, ....enough

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

shaggydog.jpg
    800 x 600 - 20K
    olly.jpg
    800 x 600 - 36K
    the_real_traitors.jpg
    800 x 600 - 48K

hangmen.gif
    400 x 232 - 4M

• Dire wolf's are dropping like flies...

• Woooo Whoooo what an episode....

• Good one tonight.

• Especially the last few seconds. Never can get enough of that.

• Went back and rewatched the episode... what a sad ending that i didn't see coming...

But you can remember him in this fashion i guess... :))

hodor.jpg
    800 x 553 - 105K
  • everything looks bigger in the right hand side mirror i am told

• Hold Door...

image.jpg
    600 x 800 - 49K
  • Time travel, quite a neat trick. Do you buy the theory that the guy in the tree is actually an older Bran?

• @Maltycultural said: Time travel, quite a neat trick. Do you buy the theory that the guy in the tree is actually an older Bran?

I was thinking that. Did you read that from a blogger or the like? If so can you point me to where?

• Wouldn't that contradict Hodor? Trying to influence someone in the past causes bad things?

• edited May 2016

I do like the theory that Bran created the Mad King as well, by trying to influence the past.

A little less far fetched than the theory that Bran is also the lord of light.

• Who is the very first white walker fellow?

• edited May 2016

They don't say, other than him being a human the elves caught.

Buddy of mine said that in the books, Nan tells Bran that the Night's King is a Stark of Winterfell.

If you remember from a few seasons back, the white walkers can convert babies by touching them.

• edited May 2016

The gathering gloom put Bran in mind of another of Old Nan’s stories, the tale of Night’s King. He had been the thirteenth man to lead the Night’s Watch, she said; a warrior who knew no fear. “And that was the fault in him,” she would add, “for all men must know fear.” A woman was his downfall; a woman glimpsed from atop the Wall, with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars. Fearing nothing, he chased her and caught her and loved her, though her skin was cold as ice, and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well.

He brought her back to the Nightfort and proclaimed her a queen and himself her king, and with strange sorceries he bound his Sworn Brothers to his will. For thirteen years they had ruled, Night’s King and his corpse queen, till finally the Stark of Winterfell and Joramun of the wildlings had joined to free the Watch from bondage. After his fall, when it was found he had been sacrificing to the Others, all records of Night’s King had been destroyed, his very name forbidden.

• @Smaug said: I was thinking that. Did you read that from a blogger or the like? If so can you point me to where?

Right down the bottom this page:

'Game Of Thrones' Season 6, Episode 5 Review: Hold The Door [Updated] @ Forbes

• Kind of boring setup episode.

Feel that Margary is playing the High Sparrow.

• She is playing him like a harp.

• She must be and her silly little King. She fancies the throne for herself. Not that it will matter...Bran will travel back in time and prevent the creation of the white walkers etc and 1,000's of years will never have happened....

• edited May 2016

@TheMechWarrior...that's an interesting idea. I just thought Bran would "warg" into one (or more of Daenarys' dragons and lay waste to whatever he needed, i.e. white walkers, any of the army's of Westeros and beyond.

• Would imagine a dragon is too powerful to warg.

And bran screwing with the past doesn't seem to have a great track record.