StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Diluting Multi-Shot Gin Method with NGS

2»

Comments

• Hey I am an Aussie mate so I have a couple of governments now and they both suck. I just live somewhere that has a lot less regulation, and brutal levels of poverty and violent crime. But the women are hot and the food is good and its cheap to live. And there are no micro distilleries making whiskey where I live. I dearly miss the land of Oz though. Not for the government but for the people and my family. Anyway this is about booze not travel stories.

• Im an Aussie too mate. If the politicians didn't waste my tax money on taxpayer funded travel to buy luxury apartments or use their taxpayer funded chauffeured limousines to take their dogs to the vet or go to wineries or take $5000 taxpayer funded chartered helicopter rides to see friends because they dont want to sit in their taxpayer funded limousines for 2 hours or they claim a $270 a night living away from home allowance while they stay in apartment owned by their wife and claim that on tax, I might be happy to pay what they are asking. They take 1/3 of everyone's working life and piss it up against the wall. Good luck in Argentina man.

• If everybody pays the tax, what's it matter? Everyone is operating on a level playing field.

It's not like in lower excise markets, the manufacturer or distributor walk away with higher profits, you don't get to pocket the difference.

From a consumer basis, the shelf price is the shelf price. Unless the argument is that people would consume more because it was cheaper - I suppose there is merit in that argument.