Hi to all from the Central Murray region in Victoria.

New to distilling and looking forward to the information on your site. Built an electric boiler with twin elements, 2400 & 3600 watts with a 2 inch pot still to see if I can get a decent spirit out of this new hobby. Pretty impressed with the Still Dragon gear on the site. Purchased some oak from the shop in the hope the first attempt at BWKO recipe works out and can be set aside to age. Enjoying the learning curve with so much info to absorb form the posts on the forum.

Comments

• Welcome to our community, @Mouse. I'm sure you will fit right in with our crowd and you'll definitely like it her. Have a look around and familiarize yourself with our slightly different forum software, you will find some hints about it in the announcements in our Introduction category. Have fun! :)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Welcome Mouse. I've put a feeler out for you in your area with one of the members here. He will contact you via email i'm sure.

As i said on the phone and i've mentioned in passing i reckon i have nearly a dozen customers in your area. Perfect for a brew club. I reckon it's the distilling capital of Australia and maybe one day you can all use that title proudly.

I could use a brew club to test new products on and generally support, so if any one want's to start one in their area i'm happy to pass details on to new and existing customers when they contact me.

I understand that not all people will take you up on it, but i can tell you from having 4 distillers here for a bbq and a run now and then it's great to have some peers to chat face to face to. B-)

Good luck on your potstilling there's many of us still love pot stilling and they'll always have their place.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Thanks for the welcome guys. did get an email pretty quickly from a member in the area punkin. Thanks for that will contact and follow up cheers.

• Good stuff mate.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand