New book arrived

I hope I find time soon to read it !! image

book 2.JPG
480 x 640 - 101K
Tagged:

Comments

• i enjoyed reading the 1st edition. couldn't find a reasonably priced solenoid valve, so didn't progress past reading it.

• Riku has been a great contributor to the hobby for a long time.

I really should get a copy of his book because I don't understand his concept.

It appears to be completely air cooled including the reflux so it must be a slow producer?

I must be wrong because croz mentions a solenoid valve.

• lloyd, the cover pic is just 1 of his designs. His "Thors Hammer" & other designs are included as well

• Ah, that makes sense now. Smaug please buy a copy and send it to me.

• I recently bought a copy of Riku's book as well.

For a small book, it's packed with lots of info, pics and drawings. It's nicely set out and easy to read. Only drawback for me is I would have liked bigger pics. My eyesight isn't as sharp as it used to be.

One day I'll build his Thors Hammer / heads trap using SD parts, but that will be down the track.......

• Smaug, please buy a trailer mounted smoker and send it to me.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @punkin said: Smaug, please buy a trailer mounted smoker and send it to me.

If this is to become a wishlist, I'd like to have such a beautiful Gator offset-smoker please. :)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• And all I asked for was a stinking book? I may need to reconsider my wish.

• edited June 2013

Smaug, please buy me one of these smokers.

funny-pictures-smoker-grill.jpg
    500 x 375 - 37K
  • We have the World Championship Steak Cookoff here in my home town...

there is a 90 ft long bbq pit that comes every year ... they just did a tv show on it couple weeks ago.. as worlds largest bbq pt will post when i know it gonna air...