4' x 2" Packed Tri-Clamp Column with Offset Condenser

Moved up to a 4" column, so I am looking to move my 2" rig. Asking price is $175, which is basically the cost of materials, so its pretty firm, but I might be open to trades if anyone has 4" gear to offer. Included is:

• 2 pieces 2' SS scrubby packed copper sections, the top section has a 1/2" j-tube soldered in to center reflux return and create s vapor lock. Each section has 2" tri-clamp ferrules on either end to make a modular design, also allowing direct installation to an unmodified keg.
  • 1 piece 2" x 1.5" tri-clamp reducer
  • 1 piece 1.5" tri-clamp tee (the one pictured is a 1", but I will be shipping a 1.5")
  • 1 piece custom offset condenser: 18" of 2" copper with a 1" tri-clamp port for the vapor inlet feeding a double wound coil condenser made with about 22" of 1/4" tubing with SS 1/2" MNPT fittings soldered on for water in and out. The top of the condenser tube is open to slide the coil in and out, while the bottom has a 1/2" SS ball valve installed to bleed out fores, with a tee to feed vapor back into the column via the aforementioned j-cup

This still was what got me in to the modular still design, the only reason I am considering selling is because I have converted my system over to 4". If anyone is looking to add vodka and/or neutral to their single/double plate setups, this is a great way to go. Drop me a message with any interest or questions. Thanks much!

1.jpg
600 x 800 - 72K
2.jpg
600 x 800 - 56K
3.jpg
600 x 800 - 80K
4.jpg
600 x 768 - 46K
5.jpg
600 x 800 - 79K