StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

12" Column Stuff

13»

Comments

• edited June 2014

She's gunna be a beauty @grim and you can't get any more custom than working with the designer and the draughtsman for extended periods to create every piece exactly the way it's needed. \m/

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Yeah the SD team is top notch, that's for sure.

Very excited that the pro market has another choice for startups that need scale, and to be able to do it modularly too? There is nothing else like it.

You'd think the bolt flanges restrict the ability to go modular, but that isn't the case at all. For those following, the catalyst chamber above the dephleg? Doesn't need to be there, but you can do that because of the modular flange design.

How many fancy pro systems have the ability to add a plate if you wanted to? Imagine trying to add a 5th plate to a Carl or Holstein? Sorry. Need more condenser capacity? Sorry. Want to adjust plate design? Sorry. Upgradability? Sorry. Why are those things so great again?

Can't wait to get her set up and get photos and videos online, I'm sure it'll create quite a stir across the pro boards.

• @Law_Of_Ohms had an epiphany that by machining all of the 12" bolt flanges to accept the new 12" Crystal Dragon gaskets a number of 12" bolt flange x sight tower flanges were eliminated. That reduced the number of parts needed, made the appearance cleaner and reduced the costs. An elegant solution.

• I am just scoping out my startup needs at the moment, but I really want one.