StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Shop Closures

Comments

• Just had a look at my gmail mate and nothing from 17-19th last week about a 4"?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Oh ok, I replied to an old email from you at this address: punkin@stilldragon.com

If you give me the gmail address I'll re-send it. Cheers.

• That's it mate, please resend i can't spot it.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Some advance notice about the upcoming shop closure in July.

We will be travelling to China for three weeks at the start of July for some more sourcing and hoping to get a bit of time spare in between to actually have a holiday this time.

The Australian store will be closed from 28th June till the 20th of July. I apologise for the long closure but it's unavoidable in a one man operation.

Any urgent need for gaskets, lenses etc during the closure may be able to be sourced from the StillDragon US store. I may have some sporadic forum access but will probably not have access to my email while away so any questions are best addressed by PM here.

• Just leave the keys under the mat...

• There's a thought.

• Just a reminder for all my customers that the StillDragon Australia store will close on Thursday next week 30/6/16 and reopen on Tuesday 19/7/16. I may be contactable via email at times in China for urgent enquiries. Last orders from Wednesday 29/6/18 will be shipped on the Thursday morning.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

• Good thing I ordered my fittings now :) cheers for the bottle opening and pen

• You are very welcome.

• edited June 2016

Same can't wait till you get back bud. I be getting them element guards off you ASAP.

• Sure thing. I only have 40 coming for some reason and 10 are sold. I better get an order in quick.

• Hi all and thanks for your patience. The store is now open and we will be back in the country in the morning. It will be a day or two until i am back at the warehouse and shipping so please be a little patient with me still.

• edited July 2016

Sorry to those waiting for orders but unfortunately i have been hospitalized on my return home today so have been unable to ship. Hoping im released tommoriw at some stage and can get back to it.

Nothing major but a stomach bug has lead to dehydration and a dangerous heart rate apparently.
    They hate seeing a resting rate of 147. :))

• Shit, that's no good.
    Rest up mate. Keep off the swine anus for a while eh.

• that's no good mate get well soon.. don't eat funky food especially swine anus and sea worms :D

• Could have been the rat head I've seen in one of the photos... b-(

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Its Guardia they suspect but they want to keep me in for a few dayss because of the heart rate and fucked up rythym.

Its all cuased by dehydration from the stomach bug though, i explained if they will just give me the anti fucking biotics i can rehydrate just as good at home as here.

Fuckwads.

• Beaver fever? You guys really did eat everything!

• Checked myself out, they really are hopeless at the local horsepiddle.

• Hope you feel better!

• Yes, keep up those electrolytes, so perhaps one botttle of powerade every third drink? :O)

• I admire you sense of adventure. As someone who has traveled extensively, I can empathize with your current dilemma. I've never had giardiasis, but have suffered through other water/foodborne illness. It certainly has caused me to look at local cuisine with a discerning eye. Once bitten, twice shy...

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Apologies to those who have been trying to reach my mobile number the last couple days, seems changing carriers to one that is not represented in your town is fraught with dangers. After 3 days of trying to convince them the sim card they sent me is faulty they have finally accepted that i was correct in the first place and have promised to send a replacement. I don't know if it will get here before the weekend but have my doubts.

In the meantime please use email as i will at least see that with intentions to respond.

• Hi all, due to xmas away with family this year StillDragon Australia store will be open although shipping will be closed from Thursday 22nd December and first shipping after that will be on Friday 30th December.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank all our customers for their support this year and look forward to being able to serve you all and many new faces next year.
    Hoping all have a safe and very happy break and best wishes to all our friends here.

• Day surgery on my shoulder tomorrow so no orders shipped on Wednesday. Hopefully back shipping Thursday, although there are likely to be some delays over the next 4-6 weeks.

• damn country music

• Yeah that shit starts in a week or so, i'll be locked in the house hiding from the hats. Bourbon Girl will be out till all hours every night.

• edited June 2017

The latest trip to China starts in a couple weeks so the shop will be closed from the 29th of June till the 18th of July. Please get any orders in as early as possible.

Seeing as i'll be away for Bourbon Girls birthday this year and she didn't want to come this time i've set up a Birthday Tree for her.

She hasn't spotted it yet, so mum's the word OK?

birthdaytree1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 45K

• edited June 2017

A thoughtful hubby you are Punkin.

OrJustTryingToSaveYourAssGoodJobEitherWay

• The StillDragon Australia store will close Sunday afternoon for the week while the final transition to the new warehouse on the coast happens.
    Reopen Friday 24th November.

Sorry for any inconvenience, onwards and upwards. To infinity and beyond.

infinity.jpg
    480 x 379 - 40K