StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Arrests and Confiscations in Florida...

2»

Comments

• Dash Water Bong is a cutting edge concept. I propose a mechanism to pre-load each plate with a different flavored liquid.

• Demonstration Model here.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Gives the term "Shotgun" a whole new meaning ... wait.. She did have lips that big... ;)

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• Is it safe to drink the bong water?

• Sure is. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

• Would be very interesting to see it packed and passed around. Could be a new Guinness world record!

Thisthreadiswayofftrack 8-}

• My kids mates all smoke that shisha cr@p- molasses soaked fruit flavored tabacco through those fancy glass water pipes, I did draw up a design for a SD inspired one using a 6inch reducer as the water reservoir and a 2-3/4 reducer for the cone It would work just fine.

• I travelled in India for a few years doing training for work, I got to enjoy a lot of coffee/hookah bars in Bengaluru (aka Bangalore), Mumbai, and Cheenah, which are a world away and different than the knock-off versions they have here in the states. Somehow the leaf/flavor combinations tasted fresher there than here.

Some of those pipes were wonderfully crafted and beautiful artistically. Not "modular" thou ;)

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• :)) Well its commonly understood Officer, that cold water is not the ideal filter medium for the water filtered smoking device.

All that this equipment does is to use rising steam and a waterfall of hot water, to create an effective filtration system.

The fan forces air over the combustion chamber and blows the smoke into the rising steam path, up through that waterfall, and then out into that vapor cooler. That way it is not too hot when you inhale it.

Simple really!!!!