StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Potato Farmer Wanna Go Still!

2»

Comments

• CuO
    edited March 2021

Well I did search the forum and saw someone that had gone there to check their stills out. Also StillDragon stills come from china. But if it is not allowed to ask this in this forum I'm sorry for doing so.

• @CuO said: Well I did search the forum and saw someone that had gone there to check their stills out. Also StillDragon stills come from china. But if it is not allowed to ask this in this forum I'm sorry for doing so.

As a customer, I can tell you that 'just from China' and 'StillDragon' are not the same... order some parts direct from China or from other vendors and try to fit them all together.. when the 1/2" TC or 8" TC don't fit each other because you got factory rejects, don't blame SD or this forum... when you ordered NPT, but it comes in as BSP, don't come to this forum looking for help... you dug that hole by yourself... When a magnet sticks to your stainless bits and they get surface rust... well...

• edited March 2021

If it's the company i think it was that you were asking about, we don't do business with them on the grounds of conscience. One day a month off for employees is only one of the reasons, they are also predatory.

ReallyNiceWeldsThoughPunkin

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• CuO
    edited April 2021

Hi guys! I am now planning on building myself a boiler at 300L and buying column and such parts from StillDragon. Does anyone have any clue on how to get the right size on a column for a 300L boiler?

• 8" will get you there. 6" will get you there slower.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand