SD forum on PC

I can't access the forum anymore from my PC. Always get this message :

Oops! Internet explorer could not find www.stilldragon.com

Any toughs ?

Thanks

Comments

• The forum is at stilldragon.org ,, not .com
    It may help if you clear your cache. It helps in Chrome on occasion. (not the cookies, just the cache).

• looks much better on MAC.

• It looks better with any other web browser than Internet Explorer. :)

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• @Lloyd said: The forum is at stilldragon.org ,, not .com
    It may help if you clear your cache. It helps in Chrome on occasion. (not the cookies, just the cache).

Ok, but the link on SD US site links to www.stildragon.org and sometimes it works

• @moscca, I just took a look, the link to the forum on www.stilldragon.com is correct., it's www.stilldragon.org

I am not quite sure if I understand your problem. You are already accessing our site, otherwise you would not be able to have started this discussion and write comments.

If you enter our address correctly, you should not have any problems to reach the forum (even with Internet Explorer).

I can only assume that there is a problem with the computer you are using or your Internet connection. Weird behavior could also indicate a virus infection.

You should try another web browser, have a look here.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• @ Moonshine : Some days I have that problem, no way to access the SD forum, while no problems with other sites. I tought also on a virus, installed Norton but no difference. It is only on this computer, on my netbook no problem. My cookies are cleared everytime automaticly. When i started this discussion i did it on my iphone. Today I manually cleared my cookies and untill now no problem. Thanks for helping out

M-

• Clearing Cache & Cookies is a starter, but you should really take a look at the mentioned link to get the Firefox web browser, which is so much better than IE.

• I think Google Chrome is better again than firefox, although i know some don't like it's invasiveness.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• ok, thanks guys, more people told me this, will give it a try

M-