Any leads on cheap but quaility sample glasses/gifts for customers?

edited April 2017 in General

Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas for glasses that I can use in the back room as well as in the front room, and be able to give away as gifts. Like Snifters, or whiskey glasses. Anybody have any leads on some cool looking ones that are functional, and cheap?

Comments

• Theres some twisted ones on alibaba that i looked into for SD.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited May 2017

There's quite a few different companies on Alibaba listing them and they come in a couple different sizes too. You can get your branding etched, lasered or screen printed on.

I like them best of the whiskey glass designs and will order some StillDragon Australia ones soon.

High-end-Clear-Twist-Whiskey-Glass.jpg
    800 x 800 - 111K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @punkin

put me down for 4. When you get some with the SD logo on them.

• edited May 2017

Here were the guys we were using: Arton Products

Went with a smaller single old fashioned (smaller rocks glass) - cost effective, classy, something that would be re-used at home. That and I hate Glencairn glasses, which I toss in the garbage.

• edited May 2017

The interesting thing is, at a buck and change a glass, it's cheaper than buying, installing, and operating a commercial glassware bar dishwasher. Always wondered why so many tasting rooms just gave you the "dirty" glass to walk away with. At that price, why not, and you don't have to bother washing anything.

• I use 5oz stacking belgian snifter glasses with our logo from eGrandstand, have to order 504 to get price under $2(including shipping) was getting 288 at a time for about $2.35 each but selling a 'tour' that has a full pour and a glass included for $10 has kicked up our tiny tasting room's income....

• Thanks I will be reaching out.