Anyone else seeing such forum distortion?

Started seeing this tonight while using the iPad. Is anyone else seeing it?

distortion.jpg
800 x 600 - 91K

Comments

• nope

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I'm only seeing it in iPad safari. It does not appear in chrome.

• hey Luna you may have a contaminated run there buddy or we need to get it into the recipe section under hallucinogens :(|)

• edited July 2013

@LunaBrille, very strange, never seen something like this before.

Did you recently upgrade to a new Safari version, or anything else changed on your iPad recently?

You may want to clear the cache in your iPad Safari, if that doesn't help, maybe delete the stilldragon.org cookie, close Safari, start again, visit site, do a force reload (may be "Strg+R").

Safari is using the same engine as Chrome (Webkit), so it Chrome is working and Safari not on the same machine, it's Safari causing problems.

Please tell if any of the above solves the problem.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Had that a few times,not all the time,Ipad-Safari also!

Will try above,when my travels are done,my laptop is fine!

It is what you make it!

• Latest Safari version installed?

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• @Moonshine, I updated my iPad to version 6.x and the goofy-ness has gone away. Thanks for your help.

@cooperville, I should have taken better notes! I'll have a hard time trying to recreate it. Nice to see you btw. :)