StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

205L Mashing Vessel

2»

Comments

• @HadlerDistillations said: Paul Hogen - "throw another shrimp on the back"

We haven't let him back in country since.
    Prawns mate, prawns.

• Chŕistmas in May !

• @punkin said: Sorry bud the Pav is ours.

We don't have shrimps, just schoolies or kings.

Barra we share with the Egyptians and the guys from New Guinea, lamingtons are ours though.

maybe i should have said chocolate crackles or fairy bread.

I see the letters but don't understand a word...

• Who needs facts anyway. :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Nile pearch isnt a Barra just lates family. A chiili is a capsicum but a capsicum is not a chilli. A post operation transexual is a eunuch but a Eunuch is not a post op tranny.

• They do got em in png tho

• They just tipped a heap in hazzlewood too

• I was on the Errol Mason Hunt smart course few weeks ago and heard about Hazzlewood, what a great idea. I thought they were pulling the piss . I had a 1.5 kg pet Barra that could stay alive at 16c , he would be near dead floating weird . I would add about 5 litres of boiling water to the tank . He would get get fired up , crazy white stripe up his head and eat a whole pilchard. One cold snap I didnt add hot water RIP Bazza.

• Thought I had a stroke during the night, having woken up and started reading this thread.

• That funny, I was a few days away from being the camp cook until Lynne stepped in.
    Do you get his mag too?

• edited May 2016

@Unsensibel said: I see the letters but don't understand a word...

@punkin said: Sorry bud the Pav is ours.

We don't have shrimps, just schoolies or kings.

Barra we share with the Egyptians and the guys from New Guinea, lamingtons are ours though.

maybe i should have said chocolate crackles or fairy bread.

Translation for Strine to Queens;
    @punkin said; Sorry pal the Pavlova style cake is an Australian tradition, although you New Zealanders claim it.

We don't call our prawns shrimps, they are classified as to size and species, with schoolies or school prawns caught in lakes and estuaries and kingies or King Prawns trawled in the ocean being a much larger if less flavourful crustacean.

Barramundi our second largest freshwater sportsfish (although technically a euryhaline as it will live happily in salt water) is very similar to the Egyptian Nile Perch (that grows considerably larger) and our Barramundi are also found in Papua New Guinea. The traditional Lamington cake that is beloved of schoolchildren and adults alike is quite Australian.

Perhaps i should have said Chocolate Crackles, the children's cup cake made from rice puffs, copha and cocoa, or our fairy bread which is small coloured sprinkles called hundreds and thousands sprinkled on triangles of bread spread with margarine and a childrens favourite up until age 6 or 7.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• By the way my 3yo daughter thinks fairy bread is the greatest thing in the world, I stand corrected. But I use butter.

• We were pushed away from butter 40 years ago in Australia. I still keep it and use it regularly, but most kids nowadays don't have it in their houses and they call margarine 'butter' L-)

• I believe I totally outed myself as city slicker...

• Butter (cholesterol)been demonized.

Cholesterol is nessesary for hormone production and healthy brain function.

Would likely benefit more from getting sugars out of your diet and fasting for 16 hours.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America