Comments

• A recommendation to anyone going is for Monday the 14th.... Andrew Downes ... Talking about pitfalls in craft breweries. Know him quite well from South Africa and he is a jacked and a wealth of info.

• That's just before lunch. That would be interesting but I'm more interested in what's on straight after lunch. They have a $400 dollar special on for the first two days. I might go. The other thing of interest is utilisation of whiskey byproducts on the third day but not sure I'm willing to fork out for one session.

• Would be interesting to hear Charlie Bamforth talk. Looking at the program IBD have embraced "craft" brewing but little there for the rise of new distilleries in Aust. Is the Aust Distillers Assoc a better venue? Did anyone go to their conference last year?

• Saw some pics from one of my customers, there was only 10-12 people there.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• The company I worked for was there in years past. Doesn't sound like the same event. I used to get the mags too. A good read.