StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon @ CRAFT DISTILLING EXPO 2015 on 7th & 8th October in London, United Kingdom

edited September 2015 in SD Europe

CRAFT DISTILLING EXPO 2015 on 7th & 8th October in London, United Kingdom

Visit the StillDragon Europe Team at the CRAFT DISTILLING EXPO 2015 on 7th & 8th October in London, United Kingdom!

London, UK
The Boiler House, Old Truman Brewery, 152 Brick Lane, E1 6RU

Opening Hours

October 7th: 10am – 6pm
October 8th: 10am – 5pm

Click >>> HERE <<< for further details!

Old Truman Brewery

CDE2015_sq.jpg
600 x 559 - 52K
truman.jpg
600 x 450 - 50K

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

Comments

• Several days trying to adapt my calendar to go to the expo but it is finaly impossible for me . It would be interesting a photo report if it is possible

• edited October 2015

Day #1: The StillDragon Europe Booth

Have some @Sunshine at your Booth

SDeurope_CDE2015_Booth.jpg
    800 x 600 - 83K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Sunshine.jpg
    800 x 600 - 81K

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Looking good.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Booth looks good too

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited October 2015

StillDragon Europe broadcasting LIVE from the Craft Distilling Expo 2015 in London, United Kingdom

Well, in fact it's just me playing around a little, and I can not make any promises that it will get any better, but if you like you can watch some new technology in use. With Periscope everybody with a mobile and Internet access can become a broadcaster, sending LIVE footage around the world.

Periscope is a Twitter company and both services interact nicely. Simply visit the Periscope website, download the Periscope app for your Android or iPhone, register with your Twitter account or phone number and add StillDragonEU to your favorites, or follow StillDragonEU on Twitter to get notified when a new broadcast goes live.

I have already recorded a short look at the expo location earlier today, you can re-watch broadcasts up to 24 hours after they have finished, either with the Periscope app or on the web. My first intro on the expo can be found here. Edit: Broadcast already expired

• Yeah, just too busy the whole day for any more playing around with Periscope, maybe I can cover some thinks tomorrow, for the better or worse... ;)

Also it's just a quite small exhibition, we are having a blast, meeting quite a number of customers, who especially come to meet us in person.

And of course LONDON and the pubs, we just love all the Ales and the food! :)

• Great stuff. Booth looks great. \m/

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Looks good, if it was over a weekend, I would have made an effort to attend, however I'm working away in Scotland all week, shame because it's a show I would really like to attend one day, I'm sure it will grow in popularity over the coming years.

• edited October 2015

Day #2

Well, we are already at the end of day 2 now, and it was a really exciting experience to participate. Some more pictures and one more Periscope broadcast (Edit: Broadcast already expired) before we start packing up.

SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 76K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 86K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_3.jpg
    600 x 800 - 94K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_4.jpg
    600 x 800 - 92K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_5.jpg
    800 x 600 - 96K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_6.jpg
    600 x 800 - 106K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Day2_7.jpg
    600 x 800 - 97K

• Beautiful photos

• Great stuff again.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited October 2015

On The Way To The Afterparty

The Afterparty

SDeurope_CDE2015_Afterparty_1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 84K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Afterparty_2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 54K
    SDeurope_CDE2015_Afterparty_3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 112K

• I hope you tried a pint of that Timothy Taylor's Landlord, it's a multi award winning beer, one that I make regularly when in not distilling :-)

• @Anavrin said: I hope you tried a pint of that Timothy Taylor's Landlord, it's a multi award winning beer, one that I make regularly when in not distilling :-)

If we only had known, we only tried the two Trumans, which were exceptional as well. Next time then ;)

• edited October 2015

And On The Long Way Home

Quite an effort, a round trip across Europe by van, 2565 km ~ 1594 miles + 2 hours on the ferry each way, but totally worth it!

Driving on the wrong side of the road, not that difficult at all

Dover at the east coast of the UK approaching

Dover Ferries Port

The English Channel

Niet Te Snel!

Remember In Bruges?

the_long_way_home_1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 59K
    the_long_way_home_2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 60K
    the_long_way_home_3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 68K
    the_long_way_home_4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 45K
    the_long_way_home_5.jpg
    800 x 600 - 53K
    the_long_way_home_6.jpg
    600 x 800 - 57K

• Nice, thank you¡¡