Parrot Kit

Dear @SDEurope

I was looking at getting the full SD parrot kit, I noticed that for the complete kit with all the clamps and valve etc, your offering it with a 0.0012% discount of 23 euro cent.

Is this a mistake or is it possibly the most pointless offer ever? I'm sure a 5% discount would be more reasonable, what do you think?

Comments

• Dear @Anavrin,

It's neither a mistake nor the most pointless offer ever. ;)

Our Configurations are not intended to be special offers per se, but simply put sample configurations that show what you can do with our equipment and which parts are needed for that.

It's a shop system thing, our configurations are not ready made products, but product packs, and it always shows the total value of included items and the configured sales price, which of course it set lower in all cases. How much lower we can go with the regular sales price on product packs depends on the items and their amounts in the pack, giving us more or less scope (or no scope at all).

If you are looking for discounts, it's what you will find in our changing Special Offers.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Greetings,
    Michael

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited July 2015

Special Offer (not only) for @Anavrin :D

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Thanks @Sunshine, I've just placed my order for one, even ordered the glass one with the savings, I plan to have it laser engraved as an 81st birthday present for my Grandad, he's made the odd spirit or two in his time :-)

• Cool!

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand