Glass Parrot

edited April 2015 in SD Europe

Hello @SDeurope,

I read a rumor on another thread that some glass parrots made there way in you direction, just wondered when they might become available or if they've been snapped up by others already :-)

Comments

• edited May 2015

The next best REDACTED you mean?

Just kidding, the

• Baby Crystal Dragon™ Product Collector made of Glass
    • Baby Crystal Dragon™ Surge Breaker with Hose Adapter
    • Baby Crystal Dragon™ Platinum-Cured Ethanol Safe Silicone Hose
    • Baby Crystal Dragon™ Hydrometer

are already in stock, but we were not able to list all the new items from our latest shipment yet.

Our office will remain closed from 6th to 16th April, so this will have to wait until after we are back in business. There is no need to worry, we should have enough products available to survive the initial order wave... ;)

There will be an announcement here on the forum and by newsletter, so the good news pretty much can't be missed.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Thanks for the quick reply, didn't realise you guys were going on holiday, have a happy Easter

• Happy Easter to you too! It's not holidays for us, but an extended business trip. Work always comes first :)

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Chinese fire drill. :)

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• Looks like a big bad StillDragon® Meeting + Partying + Feasting + Boozing in China to me. :))

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Good luck, have fun, hope you find a good photocopying machine. lol.

• @Moonshine said: Looks like a big bad StillDragon® Meeting + Partying + Feasting + Boozing in China to me. :))

Isn't there one of those going on right now in Kentucky?

These boys sure know how to party.