liquor_instead.jpg
600 x 450 - 34K
rangers_reserve.jpg
600 x 800 - 86K
the_absolut_worst.jpg
600 x 747 - 78K
true_love_never_ends.jpg
600 x 600 - 65K

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Comments

• ALL holidays are invented by either women or bankers (or women bankers).
    Even father's day is an excuse for women to shop. "Give me some money so I can buy something for you" :))

Want proof? Do men or do women remember dates, anniversaries or holidays?

Where is the Men's day holiday? Just one single day in the whole year when we (okay I) can not be dragged out to go shopping for stuff that I don't want or need.

Unless May 22 is reserved for one of the other many holidays I offer that day. No particular reason but offhand I can't think of a holiday that falls on that day which is almost a novelty as almost every day on the calendar has some holiday associated with it.

Banks close for every legal, and illegal, holiday so its best to keep plenty of cash handy for last minute shopping.

Happy Valentines Day! And contrary to the above, I do like shopping with my lady. Every minute spent with her is a valentine.

• Call it. Man Day! Or. BalzDay. :))

• edited February 2015

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• May 12th. Just so every day in May is a public holiday somewhere. Lets just take the whole month off. :))