StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon North America Bulletin Board

edited December 2013 in SD North America

I surely do appreciate the patience our customers have had while we await our recent shipment needed to restock our North American inventory. Went down on Thursday after getting notice on Wednesday that we had cleared customs. Was premature on my part as our crates had not yet been delivered to the bonded warehouse. Nothing on Friday. I fully expect to P/U by Monday/ Tuesday,,,,,,,,,,God willing. Thanks and so sorry for any inconvenience. We are here and we are always available. Kind regards

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

Comments

• Hey man I am glad we SD users have our own home to go to.. Chris

• Picked up my sea freight delivery today. Please let me get it counted into my inventory. Tanks are not part of this delivery,,,,,,,,Soon.

• Smaug, are the dragonFire meters included in this shipment?

• No LB, they are crossing the ocean now with the boilers. ETA about 4 weeks.

• @Lloyd said: No LB, they are crossing the ocean now with the boilers. ETA about 4 weeks.

Thanks, Llyod. I'm looking forward to not having to do the Hydrometer-go-round dance. :)

• Smaug,thanks for the call the other night! And for helping sort things out,you rock,keep up the good work and Damn get some help,you need some breathing room, :!! :-c

It is what you make it!

• Smaug is a good guy. Great at customer service and a proper distiller in his own right. Hoping someday he has his feet up on a lounge chair by the pool dictating commands to his employees while sipping the good stuff. Till then its endentured servitude and day-to-day slavery.

I can relate to that.

Signed,

Sr. SD slave and servant with no lounge chair

• @bentstick said: Smaug,thanks for the call the other night! And for helping sort things out,you rock,keep up the good work and Damn get some help,you need some breathing room, :!! :-c

That's what happens when I am reading the packing slip upside down and side ways while pulling orders.....with out my glasses. Sorry Bent.

I am easy to trick...But I swear I/We will make it right. Really sorry about any delays.

• Smaug has to have an employee or two... i heard him talking to one of the shippers the other day when i call.... he said something and the shipper said something back and is happened several times during the phone call...

Fester what your indicating is that Smaug maybe talking to himself? and maybe answering himself as well?

jeez maybe he does need a secretary... or a stillhand like holy bear has...

• edited May 2013

Naw Smaug you have it handled,my days get crazy also,as you to said me in the Rum Post"keep doing what you do"

It is what you make it!

• have the boilers landed yet? Any word? thnx!

• Not yet nvnovrts,,,,,,,,,,,,which ones?

• edited May 2013

2625lbs will ETA on 6-17. Not sure what shipment that is? But it will be here

• That shipment is boilers. The milk cans should arrive about then too.

• what do the milk cans look like, and what volumes

• 50 liter, element port, CIP drain port, Sight glass view port, fill port, 4" column connection and an optional stand.

• Any plans for a 28 or 30 gallon boiler

• Well we do have the 30 gallon potbelly

• @Smaug said: 50 liter, element port, CIP drain port, Sight glass view port, fill port, 4" column connection and an optional stand.<

Where may I see a picture of this? B-)

• edited June 2013

Sorry for the crappy photo. I didn't take many pics of it before it was repurposed it into a holding tank for high proof alcohol.

50 liters of azeotrope.

30 of these will appear in USA soon, maybe 2 weeks or so in two different configurations of the same size 50L milk can.

50L milkcan.jpg
    229 x 480 - 15K
    DSC06696.JPG
    480 x 640 - 48K
  • Full?

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Now that explains why I've literally seen Lloyd online here in the forum day & night, clearly distilling around the clock every day, someone's been busy. Other theory would be there are more then one Lloyd, the secret twin brother in the cabinet... :D

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• He filled it up with that dangerously explosive liquid in the leaky barrel i assumed?

• @Lloyd, now you have to tell how comes and what's the plan for that liquid.

That milk can looks great and is a clear must-have. What different configurations?

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Waiting for confirmation that the milk cans are ready to pick up from the bonded warehouse.

• Yes WOOP! WOOP! Very nice, is it competitively priced? Waiting to get my hands on one. Hoping to be one of the lucky 30!! :-c

• @Smaug, more photos please!

• Got my order today and was real impressed with the packing and the parts. Cant wait to run it. Great job Smaug. :)>-

• edited June 2013

Picked up 30 Milk Cans today........I am pretty impressed with the stoutness of the stand........Poor piggy thinks every thing is a teet

image image image

Poor Lil Piggy.jpg
    800 x 600 - 84K
    milk can with drain.jpg
    600 x 800 - 73K
    optional stand.jpg
    600 x 800 - 83K