Hi all

Hi Guys (and Gals), I thought I'd drop in and say hello, and see what the real world is like. I look forward to chatting with you all and meeting some new faces. I'm still finding my way around the site and working out how to use it, so please excuse me for a while, while I muddle my way around. Its nice to be liberated.

Anyway, good to meet you all.

Comments

• Soooo happy you FINALLY made it here EG!

Enjoy the liberation and know you can speak freely here (though we left the baggage behind and don't bother to mention them - because they don't deserve the effort - if you get the drift).

Expect you to be another valued member here old friend.

Lots going on, new forum style, new ideas and members fielding exciting ways to advance the craft.

I think you'll find that your friends are here.

• HIDY HO EG... glad to see you once again...

• Helloooooo EG good to see ya here!

It is what you make it!

• welcome EG

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• You scared my L.O.O. Thanks for the welcome guys. Nice looking forum, as I said, I'm still finding the features. I like it so far! Cheers, and happy distilling.

• @emptyglass said: Nice looking forum, as I said, I'm still finding the features. I like it so far!

Welcome, and nice to have you here. If you have any questions about forum functionality, don't hesitate to ask.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Hello EG and welcome. Moonshine has done an excellent job with the forum's bells & whistles.

• Your right Philter, nice whistle and the bell chimes crisply.

Thanks Moonshine, can I ask, whats the "markdown" feature below the text box? (I'm scared to click on it...)

• @emptyglass said: Thanks Moonshine, can I ask, whats the "markdown" feature below the text box? (I'm scared to click on it...)

Markdown is a lightweight markup language used for formating text. You can click on the mentioned link, it will lead you to the Wikipedia page explaining Markdown ;)

Classic style forum software only knows BBCode and HTML, Markdown is kind of easier to use once you know it to produce nicely formated postings. Nothing to worry about, but quite handy especially if writing longer structured articles.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Thanks for that Moonshine, I'll have play when time perits. Its a nice looking forum, very intuative. Thats good for somone as computer challenged as me. Refreshing to see a different style. And hi to Loydd, fully silenced bentstick, smaug, and Loo. Just realised I didn't say hi. How rude of me.

• Hi EG good to have you. I love your work....

• @emptyglass said: Thanks for that Moonshine, I'll have play when time perits. Its a nice looking forum, very intuative. Thats good for somone as computer challenged as me. Refreshing to see a different style. And hi to Loydd, fully silenced bentstick, smaug, and Loo. Just realised I didn't say hi. How rude of me.

Did not think rude,just felt snubbed, =)) =))

It is what you make it!

• Yes me too. Emotionally taxed really. Be fine soon as I talk to my therapist.

• @Smaug said: Yes me too. Emotionally taxed really. Be fine soon as I talk to my therapist.

Mine told me to go home pour a couple strong drinks and quit sniffling.

It is what you make it!

• Good call really. Drinkin yours as we commiserate. Thank you Bentstick for curing me of emptyglass depression.

• No issue! Enjoy!

It is what you make it!

• Jeez guys, never meant to mess with your minds. Glad you talked each other to a solution. I couldn't afford therapy for you both.

Sounds like your rums a hit Bentstick. Do you have a recipie here?

• not yet!

It is what you make it!