Thanksgiving Day here is ...

... just another normal working day! :-O

Yes, that's right, no Thanksgiving, no Turkey, no Black Friday, just a normal week before the 1st Advent. But I sooo could feast on a huge Thanksgiving Turkey with all the usual side dishes right now!

What I had in mind was something like

and

but WAIT, THAT'S NOT A TURKEY, THAT'S PORK! DANG! :D

Happy Thanksgiving to you all around the world who are actually celebrating. Post some pics of your turkeys! ~:>

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

Comments

• edited November 2013

Umm.. What if I ain' making turkey this year?

We ain' got a horde coming this year, Just me missus and my dogs alongside... She despises turkey, so... Rib Roast, Slow roasted in the oven for several hours at low temps, then finished on the grill o'er mesquite coals...

Dressing(w/Celery/Onion/Mushroom), Butter Garlic Sautéed Asparagus's, and cheddar garlic biscuits... I'll post a pix of the roast once she's done.... It's in the oven now and, well.. ;) I'm the cook here, and I'm rather glad I am not cooking for 20 this year...

But Dayem, that Pork looks great!

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• Happy Turkey day to all that partake,and the bird is on the smoker grill! \m/

It is what you make it!

• edited November 2013

The roast and asparagus.... Asparagus was sautee'in in a garlic n butter batch along w/some mushrooms for accent flavors...

Roast_Tgivin_968.jpg
    800 x 413 - 83K
    Aspharagas_Tgivin_968.jpg
    800 x 629 - 104K

Hobby Distillers Association Member - Join us today!

The only sillae question is the one you don't ask folks...

• mmmmm.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited December 2013

big day at the Coopers too

dont really want to pull another one off but maybe we can get invited next year :P

coops_turkey.jpg
    800 x 600 - 84K
  • Looks good Coops!

It is what you make it!