NGS Prices

Mates, Anybody have an approximate cost for what Ultra Pure, MGP or the like gets for a tote of GNS?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

Comments

• I pay about 8 bucks a gallon, delivered, for the stuff I use. It’s on the high end, but not the highest.

• @grim said: I pay about 8 bucks a gallon, delivered, for the stuff I use. It’s on the high end, but not the highest.

Proof?

Any issues with consistency / inconsistency?

• edited March 2022

No, very consistent. 190pf. It's a single grain product, not corn, non-gmo, but not organic. I couldn't tell the difference between it and the organic version, my sales guy says it's the same exact distillate, just without the paperwork.

• By the way, hold on to your short folks, the price of GNS is going to skyrocket this year.

Given the price of wheat, follow on price of other grains, and a massive fertilizer shortage, we're in for fun times.

• And what about a tote of unaged whiskey? Any idea?

• Or is that not a thing?

• edited March 2022

Saw someone selling new fills for $800 a barrel earlier this year. Just saw an email from Victory, they have 1.5yr at $1500/bbl.

• Ours is $400 for 55g drum. We buy the cheapest stuff but it is the most neutral stuff we've found. We tried 8 or so and the more expensive ones weren't as neutral.

• 6.50 per gallon of 190p 357.50/55 gallon