StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Confessions Thread

123457»

Comments

• edited March 2021

@Unsensibel said: Come to Detroit, lots of opportunity to DIY reclaim of bricks...

Yeah it's a shame how that town and out lying communities have so many derelict buildings with some pretty amazing architecture.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• confession... I looked away to talk to distributor rep during 20-minute molasses tote filling operation 4 days ago... pic is after I had over half of it vacuumed up...

time lapse video at 256x for your enjoyment...

not one drop hit the street as pure molasses and 20 shop-vac fills makes me re-evaluate the emergency equipment I will have on hand... lets just say we had thunderstorms the last 2 days that have made my life a lot easier..

molasses spill.jpg
    800 x 600 - 123K
  • edited April 2021

Nearly there.

1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 60K
    2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 73K
  • @CothermanDistilling said: confession... I looked away to talk to distributor rep during 20-minute molasses tote filling operation 4 days ago... pic is after I had over half of it vacuumed up...

I now force myself to never leave anything I am filling after doing this sort of thing multiple times like when filling whiskey barrels. Oops.

It's amazing how many shiny objects there are whenever you're filling something and then leave for just a minute. The struggle is real.

At least this was outside!

• Well I am just about to purchase a 3000m2 block with a 300m2 shed. Should have the deal cut next week. I have probably said that before but beaurocracy here moves at a glacial speed.