Punkins Muck (Baileys)

edited May 2013 in Cookbook

This is a Baileys chocolate cream knockoff that's easy to make and popular with the guys and gals.

I've had such a good response that i took the liberty of posting it in here (plus i've been making it for over thirty xmas's)

Baileys.

Whip 3 farm eggs till fluffy.

Keep beating with the mixer as you add...

Add 2 cups DWWWG , UJSM, bourbon(or other 40%)

1 can sweetened condensed milk, (400ml)

about the same of thick cream

1 tablespoon of chocolate topping

1 teaspoon of good vannilla extract (vannilla bean paste is a standout).

Shake before pouring over ice...

We only usually make it at xmas time, because it's just too good, we'd be fat as fools if we drank it all year.

Got a top improvement worked out today, 4 parts of Muck to one part kahlua

Picture below is a double batch that made almost 2.5 litres.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry for the dumb question but what is DWWWG?

• @Gil_flask said: Sorry for the dumb question but what is DWWWG?

Good question, looks like one "W" too much:

DWWG Death Wish Wheat Germ recipe

We'll be getting a glossary soon in the "Introduction" category.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Use caution when fermenting a DWWG because it really can foam out of the fermenter.

I've never had Baileys or Punkin's Muck but he's received many compliments on the recipe on other forums.

The Kahlua addition sounds like a nice kicker. Can't really think of too many places not to use Kahlua. (I successfully broke my addiction of adding Kahlua to my coffee, only because I ran out of Kahlua). Can you use the word Kahlua too often in one paragraph?

• Sounds yum. Punkin, does it curdle over time? The recipies I've used all go lumpy after a couple of weeks. I guess it probably dosn't hang arround that long.

I don't think you can use Kahlua too often Lloyd.

• It gets thick on top as the cream forms a layer and has to be shaken, but as you say, it never lasts too long. The original recipe asks for scotch, i've tried it with rum, neutral, scotch and bourbon and my favourite (and everyone elses) is ujsm.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Thanks moonshine.

• edited October 2019

Hey guys I have some Bonne Maman Caramel spread that I am thinking of using to make a Caramel Liqueur any advice? Thinking of just swapping it out for the condensed milk in this recipe and not adding Vanilla or chocolate.

Also Any rough Idea on what Percentage the orginal recipe ends up as?

• You could use pearsons square to backtrack the abv.