StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

Looking for an Experienced Member Near Bendigo, Victoria Australia

Hi all, i have had the family of a very good customer contact me after a tradgedy and they have a few commercial style StillDragon Crystal Dragon units in 8", 5" and 2", glycol fermenters and stuff. I've seen pics, but looking for someone to treat them right and help with the sale of this stuff.

Welcome to list it here or elsewhere as well, there's some high end gear and looks to be in good condition.

Please contact me if you could travel to help a family having a hard time atm.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

Comments

• Hey mate, if I could get there I would be happy to make a day trip of it but can't until our dear leader let's us back out again.

I would have thought listing it on some of the Facebook groups like the ADA, Aussie pro brewer market place, or Equipment- Distilleries, Brewers, Wine, Cider might be the go as people in those groups are always looking for stuff.

Im happy to help if I can

• They need someone who knows what it is and what it's worth to help.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Well if after lockdown eases up they still need help then I'm happy to lend a hand.

• I know its late and a few months have passed, but I would be able and happy to help, 2 hour drive to get there, however it is the nearest major town for us and an excuse for the wife to go shopping is a easy trip. Fadge

• edited November 2020

Lost touch with them @fadge. @crozdog was helping but they stopped responding.

• @punkin said: Hi all, i have had the family of a very good customer contact me after a tradgedy and they have a few commercial style StillDragon Crystal Dragon units in 8", 5" and 2", glycol fermenters and stuff. I've seen pics, but looking for someone to treat them right and help with the sale of this stuff.

Welcome to list it here or elsewhere as well, there's some high end gear and looks to be in good condition.

Please contact me if you could travel to help a family having a hard time atm.

I am in northern Victoria and would like to have a look at the stuff if you like. Since we can travel now all is possible. contact me

• I am from Northern Victoria and would be interested. Now that we can travel again I would like to see what you have. Contact me and we can arrange something.

• HI,

they got back to me after an age to advise they'd sold everything