Forum posts - Grey posts versus white posts

Hi - I've noticed that some of the posts are listed with a white background and some with a grey one. It may be my mistake but I think that when I submit a post which just happens to have a grey background, I rarely seem to get a reply - even though the post will be near the top of the list. White posts seem to get replies. Is that correct? If so, how do I change a grey post to a white one please?

Comments

• StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @JayTee said: Hi - I've noticed that some of the posts are listed with a white background and some with a grey one. It may be my mistake but I think that when I submit a post which just happens to have a grey background, I rarely seem to get a reply - even though the post will be near the top of the list. White posts seem to get replies. Is that correct? If so, how do I change a grey post to a white one please? this line is a test

grey background is usually a reply, but if you do not leave a blank line after the quoted material, such as the line just above this that says "this line is a test". it is blended together and looks as one...

• Ah ha! Thank you :-)

• edited October 2019

@JayTee

• Gray background = already read / no new replies
    • White background with title in bold letters and number of new replies with yellow background = new unread replies -> click on title and it will take you directly to the first unread reply

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum