Deep Liquid Bed ProCaps

Hey @smaug. Are in interested in making these type of caps ?? I am still keen.

Comments

• Yes.

I've been traveling. Let me get back to my drawing program and I'll put something together for pricing.

Tell me some approximate measurements.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @Smaug. Sorry I forgot you were travelling. OK 2" internal diameter on the hole. THe cap will have slightly larger diameter, height of either 100mm or 150mm. Acutally if I could get a couple of 100mm and some 150mms the 100mms will fit in your standard 4" section. The 150s will be used could be used in a larger column with the typical section height of 200mm..

• 100mm tall cap will get you a 100mm tall downcomer cup. So your plate spacing will not be our typical distance.

BTW, I'm not so sure I can do these without satisfying an MQO. But certainly I'll find out for you.

• Doesn’t the overflow go in the top hole of the ProCap? Couldn’t you just add a piece of pipe in there to extend it?

Maybe I haven’t looked at the ProCap close enough.

• Actually your right. As well thinking about it using the normal bubble caps you could just extend the drain a couple of inches,or however high you want it.

• You can.

But remember once the height of the liquid bed exceeds the depth of the downcomer liquid cup, you will be risking good behavior.

• I like how you said that smaug. Risking good behavior. Makes you wonder about the risk word.

• Yes the trap won't function correctly.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand