StillDragon Consultant Wanted

Hi Guys

I am looking for a Distilling consultant with lost of experience with micro distilleries. Dont need anyone to come to site, just need someone to answer my questions and give guidance via email.

Please post details if anybody fits the bill.

Cheers

Comments

• Well that sounds exactly what this forum is about.

Fire away with your questions.

Cheers,

Mech.

• Here you have lots of consultants, distillers, lurkers, engineers, drinkers and philosophers. Any questions except the meaning of life can and will be answered.

The only thing you wont get a lot of here is people talking about economics and costs of their own production. Given that we all live all over the world that kind of makes sense. for example I can get NGS for my gin at US$1.2 a litre and in the UK its GBP 4 a litre. Those things you have to work out for yourself. Build costs and equipment cost information is exchanged freely. As well as lots of advice you probably didnt know you needed or wanted.

• no consultant can help you like the incredible knowledge that is gathered here. :D

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited January 2019

We have a private Pro Category for discussion topics we don’t want in the public domain.

• edited January 2019

@grim said: We have a private Pro Category for discussion topics we don’t want in the public domain.

Thats kinda wat i want. A pro guy. But you cannot have access to that forum without an excisting distillery. We are trying to start up...

Can you help @grim?

• @VenterI , get in touch with @Moonshine , @Sunshine , @Smaug or @punkin depending where you’re located at

• I would just start and shoot out the questions. No question is silly, everyone has started where you are now.

We at SD EU are not consultants. We can tell you if it is better to use this or that size or other order specific questions. But more than that is not possible and frankly, we don't have that kind of knowledge in detail, what the actual business of a distillery needs.

All those questions are better answered here, also for the good of the people that come after you. We are SD are open source so to say. You have everything here, that you need and it does not cost you one cent!

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• Thanks Guys. Got the help i wanted.