[EU/UK] Sale: 1.2m 3" (76mm) Copper Column with Stainless Tri-Clamps either end filled with SPP

any interest in this? its not surplus to my requirements. its the bit in the yellow box

looking for £400

Comments

• forgot to say.. i have used it to make aezo and it runs about 2litres and hour with 3kw.

• edited November 2018

image.jpg
    450 x 800 - 86K
  • Nice looking VM. Shiny! Interesting that you chose to run the condensers in parallel instead of in series. Kind of hard to balance cooling water flows that way, isn't it?

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• edited November 2018

I didn't balance water - both are running full on.... the valve was used to control reflux. In reality though the valve wasn't needed.. if you are fine with heads being super compressed just run a 180 straight into a condensor.

BTW it's wrapped in 1" insulation now if that is of interest to anyone. and thats how i stop the spp falling out.. - 3" of tighly wrapped copper mesh - iirc about 2metres worth. the mesh alone was about £40!iirc

there is also a few hundred mls of copper SPP and about 500ml of SS SPP leftover.

1.jpg
    390 x 800 - 29K
    2.jpg
    389 x 800 - 45K
    3.jpg
    389 x 800 - 60K
    4.jpg
    389 x 800 - 51K
  • edited January 2019

Lowered to £300 plus postage! I will thrown in the valve, the reflux cool and tubing, connections for free