Great Aussie TakeAway Stills

I forgot to transfer the great Aussie TakeAway special when i moved websites. I was only reminded when i was asked last week about supplying the 4"tees with screw on lenses that we have always had avaialable but i'd never been asked about before.

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/great-aussie-takeaway-stills/

This unit is over $250 cheaper than other units being offered in Australia.

Reinstating the Great Aussie TakeAway got me wondering how much a basic screwed lens still like offered elsewhere in Australia would come out at using StillDragon pricing.

I was pretty shocked to find that a saving of over $260 could be had on a comparable unit, just by sticking with StillDragon. I knew we were ahead on quality, price and service, but didn't realise it was that far ahead. $1430 versus $1690 is a pretty big saving in your pocket.

The new unit is called the 4"Four Plate Macca Cracker and will come with the 3" screw on sight glass tees same as we stock in the States.

It's a no frills unit with no plumbing etc. I've ordered a stock of the tees.

http://www.stilldragon.com.au/4-four-plate-macca-cracker/

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

Comments

• Love it, might use these to expand on my system

• .. Will these screw on bubble tees be availible separately for people like me who are buying their stills a bit at a time?

• Yes mate. The actual tees will be avaialable seperately or as complete bubble tees with your choice of perforated or bubble plate.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited October 2013

Price reduction

due to reductions in the price of Triclamps across the board and sourcing the Lensed Tees at a better price due to freight savings i have been able to shave $120 off the Macca Cracker in 4 plate and $60 off the Great Aussie Take Away Stills.

These are year round reductions on regular prices.

Maaca Cracker is now listed in our store at $1240

Great Aussie Take Away still at $1180

Still far and away by hundreds of dollars the best value packages around. Same high quality as always, same unshakeable warranty. L-)

• Hey Punkin I was emailing you when I was in NZ still :p

Whats the cost of one of the take aways with fittings (pretty much so it can go straight away?)

Ill be after a setup hopefully early jan/feb once I move to a larger place as atm I don't have the space :p

Also emailed Smaug about the 50L milkcans as they are prettier then the kegs :p

Guessing you can't supply them and I would need to go via him?

Freight wasn't actually to bad

I'm no Melbourne now so you won't have to ship to NZ haha

• EG is only an hour from you and could make you a custom boiler.... rather than bringing one from the states...

• @FullySilenced said: EG is only an hour from you and could make you a custom boiler.... rather than bringing one from the states...

Website or contact details?

Im looking at 350usd and 160usd shipping so if its cheaper I would be keen to look at that option :) plus I would probably buy my gear sooner haha

• I do custom keg boilers too, but Click is looking for something fancier than a keg.

Can do the 4 plate Aussie Take Away for $1180 as advertised, can do all plumbing fittings as per the Dashes (6 x QD's, two times Thermotees, one needle valve, y piece, 3m each of tubing) for $120. I'll throw in a hydro/alco, some antifoam and a sample of the oak dominoes and give you $30 off shipping if you pay via direct deposit and save me the paypal fees.

In other words $1270 plus shipping at cost (assuming EFT payment).

Cheapest bubble column in Australia, and no worries about bodgying up incomplete plumbing and coming with plenty of extras. =D>

• @punkin said: I do custom keg boilers too, but Click is looking for something fancier than a keg.

Can do the 4 plate Aussie Take Away for $1180 as advertised, can do all plumbing fittings as per the Dashes (6 x QD's, two times Thermotees, one needle valve, y piece, 3m each of tubing) for $120. I'll throw in a hydro/alco, some antifoam and a sample of the oak dominoes and give you $30 off shipping if you pay via direct deposit and save me the paypal fees.

In other words $1270 plus shipping at cost (assuming EFT payment).

Cheapest bubble column in Australia, and no worries about bodgying up incomplete plumbing and coming with plenty of extras. =D>

Yeah after a fancy boiler :p

Sweet Punkin will let you know when im ready to order :D been drooling over one of these for awhile now just need to sort out my living situation before I spend the money lol

• ya can't go wrong mate with one of these things. I'm stoked with mine :)

• edited October 2013

Double post 10 char