Baby Crystal Dragon Assembly Help Needed

Need some help and photos of assembly method for this please

Comments

• edited November 2017

Which bit are you stuck with mate? Hopefully i can help if you ask specific questions about the bits that are giving you trouble..

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Thanks I have moved on from last nights problems a little. I am now into the water feed and waste. And from some photos and you tubes I take it I need a product collection parrot part yes?? Also. Is it better for me to build the column higher to start with? On the photos there are 2 glass tubes and 3 valves(copper). I am about to collect the threaded bar. Thanks again

• No you can do without a parrot but it can be handy. On the smaller stills they can promote a lot of smearing.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• personally I don't like the big parrot for the BD - I like the smaller glass parrot better, there is not so much smearing involved.

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• I will try the glass.smear doesn’t sound good. Any tips for the glass window port. The thin rubber gaskets are tricky. Is the small packet of thermal grease for this application? Thanks for the help